Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a reminder I am placing in all picture threads, if it does not pertain to you or your thread, well you can't say you weren't informed. :)

Hey guys lets try adding a touch more discussion regarding the pictures, one word replies or just posting the pictures really doesn't help this thread is for both the pictures and the discussion of them.

Also I would like to place a quick reminder that over use of letters, smilies, ect are really frowned upon. So as not to be misunderstood here is an example.

(To avoid a screen stretch I will do this abit differently)
Bad: OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good: OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!! :D :D :D :D

Notice That I accompliced the samething in four letters as it would in eight letters. Stretching the screen does NOT make for a happy mod, or members and over use of smilies samething.

One word replies are considered Spamming, same really as is posting just a pic and no discussion about it. As I said before ALL picture threads are for both Pictures and Discussions of said picture.

Yeah, it's like my style too. That's probably why I like hers. :)

I looooove the second photo you posted. Her smile is love! That little kid is so lucky. I wanna be in a pic next to her too. :p

She's gorgeous in every picture she takes. :) I am starting to like her hair wavy. It looks good. A LOT better than Season 4. It's more natural. I like it like this..

Happenstance2.jpg

Do you all remember when her hair was kinda of auburn, also stunning.. she's so thin, I want to know her diet, or eating habits ;)this is a photo shoot, froma while back! I don't know, where it was snapped :confused:

CUTE BLOUSE

I've been a vegetarian for nearly 8 years by now, and I'm not even remotely as thin as her. *sighs* But, skinny as she is, she has this lovely beer belly that I adore. ^^

716mitb066io5.jpg

_Calleigh_ said:
I've been a vegetarian for nearly 8 years by now, and I'm not even remotely as thin as her. *sighs* But, skinny as she is, she has this lovely beer belly that I adore. ^^

716mitb066io5.jpg

Yes. I agree. It is very cute. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back