Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
She has no reason to be there, nothing from CSI was nominated :(
ohh right! damn it GA is taking csi out..no way that's gonna happen lol Even though I like GA..I don't like that's taking out csi of the way of fame lol
Well Probably Jorja will appear at something of PETA in which she is always there well in most of the things they do.
btw Nice pics..!
Regards

Love the Who Shot Sherlock picture. She was so happy in that episode and I love Happy Sara. I haven't seen Jorja at Award Shows in quite a long time, and that's probably because CSI hadn't been nominated.

MissRoosFox said:
Love the Who Shot Sherlock picture. She was so happy in that episode and I love Happy Sara. I haven't seen Jorja at Award Shows in quite a long time, and that's probably because CSI hadn't been nominated.

It's a shame that CSI isn't nominated for a long time :( I like GA 2, but CSI is my favourite :p WSS is one of my favourite episodes :D Like you said Roos, we love Happy Sara :D

Here's a cute pic. of her with Nick And Warrick ;)

group22.jpg

Just a guestion: I heard that Jorja didn't signed for season 8 yet? Does anybody know if she signed already? :confused: In the meanwhile thanks ;)

CSI_Willows said:
Just a guestion: I heard that Jorja didn't signed for season 8 yet? Does anybody know if she signed already? :confused: In the meanwhile thanks ;)

According to some "sources" she's the only one who hasn't, but in saying that, I'll wait till CBS, and the real news is posted here!!! how would we know, if we don't know :( I sure hope so.. she's such a great actress and so beautiful :p

Here's a cute pic of her from Thursdays "Law Of Gravity" and explaining to him, that she's "stinky" from being at a landfill all day :(

WE'LL TALK LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back