Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the appartment Sara's or Jorja's? It's not my style, I'm the 'designer stuff'-typoh girl. Love those pillows though.

And the smile is awesome. The gap between her teeth is kind of like her trademark, and I don't think she should change anything about it.

MissRoosFox said:
And the smile is awesome. The gap between her teeth is kind of like her trademark, and I don't think she should change anything about it.

She said for a while she did the whole braces-thing but she finally gave up. And look, it's made her famous! :p Now if I could just persuade my parents the same way... ;) :lol: :p

quoth_the_raven said:
MissRoosFox said:

She said for a while she did the whole braces-thing but she finally gave up. And look, it's made her famous! :p Now if I could just persuade my parents the same way... ;) :lol: :p

My daughter said one time. "what's with the hugh gap between her teeth", and I go "oh, you mean like MADONNA, David Letterman, William DeFoe, Charlie Pride, & others"..obviously she makes enough moolah, to get that fixed, with probably a retainer.. but doesn't want too!!!it's part of her uniqueness ;)

I searched for pictures but I don't think that Jorja was at the SAG Awards :( I'm glad that Jorja don't fixed her gap :) Like kaylyne said, it makes her unique ;)

^ Yeah, exactly. I love the fact that she's not trying to be this 'perfect' girl. She's just beautiful in her own natural way. That's why I love her. :)

CSI_Willows said:
I searched for pictures but I don't think that Jorja was at the SAG Awards :( I'm glad that Jorja don't fixed her gap :) Like kaylyne said, it makes her unique ;)
Ohh it's a shame..what other award show does she usually go?
Yeah definitely it's something that makes her unique..most of stars fixed everything they think they had wrong and couldn't fix before.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back