Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

They've put one of those pics of Jorja with the turkey in the new issue of US Weekly:
    [​IMG]

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Jorja and Tom Turkey, the thanksgiving duo! Thanks kaylyne.

Thats what I thought too desertwind, that cant be his room. It doesnt match the other parts of G's house. I remember his house is quite zen-like with bugs in cases on the walls, that bedroom is too "girl" for him. I dont think its her bedroom either. Its wayyy too girl for Sara. Maybe its Sofia's bedroom. :D

Thanks for the pics. Does Sara look smitten? She looks like she's about to kill someone. But thats just me heh. ;)

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

:D :lol: you crack me up....
    desertwindplease dont get mad, now come to think of it, it's really off to be grissom's room nor sara's :confused: the only thought cross my mind its that they rent a hotel room or borrowed it from someone else ;) house outside vegas.
    heres something to cheer us up she's thing about us and toothy smile just for us.
    that all for me.

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Thanks for the pics cocoa. I think Ive mentioned before how symmetrical her eyebrows look in the first pic. :lol:

Jorja in her younger years:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love little Jorja. Her gap-toothed smile is her trademark! Credits go to JFO. :)

6. Night

Night Witness

OMG, these pics are so sweet <3
    The second one reminds me a little of my brother xD because he has his hair at about the same length (or even longer) and he often smiles like that xD
    thx for posting.

7. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

I definitely like the second one, she does sort of look like a boy, or a least tomboy. Kind of reminds me of my twin brother when he was little. And she’s already got the gap toothed smile. And the first one is just adorable; that’s one seriously cute baby.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AWWWWW. to cute.. she's always been adorable and always look's so happy.. sweet.. thank's for sharing these Sidler ;)

[​IMG]

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

awww sweet picas girls...

10. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I love the fact that she looks like a tomboy in that second pic. When I was a baby I looked like a boy, then as a toddler I looked like a girl (which I am) and when I was growing up I was tomboyish because I have two older brothers who like to play in the dirt. :p So tomboys are cute in my book. ;)

Thanks for the pic desertwind!

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Iiih. I love her hair style! <3 Thanks for posting. :)

13. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

*sigh* I love the curly hair, it's much better than straight. Is it me or did Jorja become even more beautiful over the years?

14. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

So beautiful! Sara with curls is the best. Her make-up's just nice, not overdone. And her hair looks a bit Farrah Fawcett-ish. Sexy. ;) Its not just you saras_girlfriend, she's blossoming.

Spot Jorja!

[​IMG]

15. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

She’s second from the right and looking lovely. I’ve seen that pic before, I still love it, very nice average friend moment, who doesn’t have some group picture like that of them and their friends lying around somewhere.

And the curly hair is gorgeous, but I always liked it better curly then straight, especially when she first showed up in season one. You know, its kinda sad that right now my entire week revolves around waiting for the next episode of CSI to air to see if they keep her hair that way (they probably won’t, because they’re evil).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.