Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

The interviewer is Katherine Kendall, she's an old friend of Jorja's, they were in a movie together years ago. And Katherine is on a site called Spin Daily, I believe.
    And Jorja is suuuuper cute singing those songs while riding back and forth:adore:

2. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

I forgot they did a film together Food for the Heart. and Suzanne Mara another friend of Jorja was in it as well.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Three week's from this Thursday, Jorja will be returning to CSI, Oct.9, so here's another video TRIBUTE TO JORJA some stunning photos of her:angel:

VIDEO

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Actually, desertwind it's only two weeks!!!! :) I'm getting so excited!

5. Desertwind

OOPS, you're right it is two weeks:thumbsup: YIPEE, I never was good at math:(can't wait, MIAMI already had their's & NY's is tonight~

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

2 weeks :) It's come around quicker than i thought actually
    I love how Jorja looks in that pic from season 9. The one desertwind you ahve as your sig banner. She looks stunning,

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Don't worry desertwind, I suck at math too. When I read your post, I checked my calculations at least three times to make sure it was two weeks! :lol:

8. Desertwind

So, do you CSI fans think she'll be different than before she left to visit her mom in San Francisco? or basically be the same person? I think that she's had time to revaluate her priorities, and now knows her place in the life, & knew before she left, and will set a precedent, and be on a higher level of her place, and her future with what's she lived with & wanted before she left, does this make sense?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I don't know how she'll be. I like to think that she'll just feel better in herself, she was worn out, mentally and physically before she left; and I guess I just want to see her back to how she was in the earlier seasons.

10. Desertwind

Me too bubbles hopfully she had time to heal, and rid herself of some things from her past if one reads the *spoiler* thread~

It states that at the services for Warrick, a "stoic" Sara stands, I guess in shock, maybe hiding her feelings form Grissom and her team mates, because she's probably screaming and crying deep inside, soon we'll all know

11. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Someone's roaming around... *me* and stumble upon this. Read between the line and see how you defines it.

"A newly-engaged Fox"...

Lots of opinion from fans, some confusion and humor, just make a run to your source and trust only what you know.

See you around. Good day everyone.:)

12. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Just please keep in mind when reading that; it was written by BuddyTV, which is not a very accurate site and often mixes up character/actor. That article was written a week ago, and nothing else has mentioned an engagement and PLEASE don't use this to start an 'is she, isn't she' fiasco about her sexuality. Don't use this as proof to prove anyone's point. We've been there, done that.

Don't start it again.

13. Desertwind

Thank's x3nity for the news, cool:thumbsup: and BuddyTV is as reliable as any other *spoiler* thread out there, many of the S/9 news is from this site. Hopefully we'll get a peek at her betrothed~

14. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

If she were engaged to be married I also think it would have been mentioned elsewhere by now.I think the writer must have meant engaged as employed on CSI.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  15. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Uhmm BuddyTv is usually not very accurate.it would be great if it’s true,but I’m pretty sure it isn’t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.