Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stripper who volunteers at hospitals? What's that supposed to mean? Healing patients by showing off your goods? :p I have never heard of it before...

eta: It's not "stripper" but "striper", and I found this explanation on urbandictionary.com :

candy striper: Derived from the term used for nurses in the 1950's (one who wore primarily white clothing with one bright pink stripe down the side), a term used to describe someone whose actions are downright asinine and borderline homosexual.

also

A young female volunteer at a retirement home. Usually wearing really ugly uniforms that make her look like a candy cane. Often girls who are just there to get credit for volunteer hours.

Sounds interesting :p

Last edited:
That would be funny, OOOPS a typo, guess nobody ever does that:alienblush: and Candy STRIPER's, are everywhere in the hospitals here, a prelude to most likely being a nurse! here's a *spoiler* about an episode she'll be feartured in S/9~

ART IMITATES LIFE, EP.3

That sounds interesting. I hope Jorja gets some good story lines for the episodes she will be in.

This is from Jorja on the Jorja Fox online site, with her speaking about her co-star on CSI, really profound:thumbsup:

"These two people, they have alot in common. They're both really not great with people in many respects, and they're emotionally detached in many aspects. If two people like that can find each other, there's something really beautiful in that"
Jorja Fox on the Grissom/Sara relationship

I love how she is always talking about others and singing their praises, and doing so many charitable things. She never blows her own trumpet, and some of the things she says are fantastic.

I like how she said something about not getting tired of playing someone smarter than yourself (i.e. Sara) that sounds very good :)

I love how she is always talking about others and singing their praises, and doing so many charitable things. She never blows her own trumpet, and some of the things she says are fantastic.

I like how she said something about not getting tired of playing someone smarter than yourself (i.e. Sara) that sounds very good :)

EXACTLY, she never praises herself, always others, a wonderful sweet soul, and that's what comes across in her role on this hit show:thumbsup:it would be wonderful to chat with her;)

Is she not rather speaking about her co-star's role? Stop the GSR talk, for christ's sake. It's getting really disgusting with you posting solely Petersen-related info in here.

GEEZ, to much haterade? the anger:klingon:, sad, and this is the Jorja thread, and anything pertaining to her or her "quotes" or comments is acceptable, & news bulletins she is on, and he is her co-star on the show, and other links are relating to her & her co-stars and he being the big one! & her and other interests about her life, but the 'big news' for her right now, is her return to the show:bolian:,On the Marg/Cath thread he's mentioned incessantly..if you not happy with these comments, don't read them, or make snide remarks about them, pretty simple. As a fan, do you contribute anything interesting or news worthy or relevant, fun, happy, cheerful, up-beat, complmentary or positive about her, or other fans posts?

JORJA TALKS ABOUT HER CHARACTER ON CSI

JORJA ON SARA

Last edited:
Alrighty then everyone breath please. How about this...

GSR stays in SC forum, while we get the point of why the article was posted lets remember that this is for Jorja/Sara and while GSR might be hooked to her character not everyone likes it. Posting things she has to say about other actors/characters, she might have worked with/played is fine just make sure its not overboard on shippy side.

Now no one is getting a warning official or unofficial so please do not take it that way when I just give this gentle reminder to anyone (which can include someone thinking of jumping in) the Board Rules regarding flames and trolling, etc. Lets find a peaceful way and move on to discussing the wonderful actress and poetic character we have come to love.

Thank you. :)

Gotcha, I was just posting a "quote " from her, so if she mentions George, Eric or anyone else is it Ok to post it, or is it just him, who is also her co-star even if it's coming from her?, they are her buddies and co-stars:confused: she does talk and mention all of them quite alot!.... and I just read that Marg and her hubby Alan visited her in her new home in San Juan Capistrano, and said they were greeted by Jorja and her two doggies:lol:she's a surfer, and it's right on the ocean so she must be estatic~ here's lists of all her sites, and they've got some great icons/banners, that can be used with the creators's permission!

http://community.livejournal.com/jorjaallaround/

HI, sorry it took so long to respond, I haven't been on for a couple of days, and I think I read it in our Las Vegas newspaper, they had news that was Vegas geared CSI news, when they filmed here! it was talking about the writers strike and Alan the head of it, and how they were renovating thier house in Santa Monica, and then it added what I posted about Jorja, then I was disconnected from the internet for a while and I didn't get to post it at the time , but on the Marg web-site it talks about "Marg talks about her co-stars" so the news about that is possibly on it! I had news about when she partied with some of the cast members there, many time at the Palms "ghostbar" etc. I'll still look for it, but there is also the new CSI magazine and it might be on there as well!

Thanks! I've looked around the few places I know of but can't find anything. :( Definitely let me know if you find it or point me in the right direction. lol. :)

This is the columnist who reported the 'daily celebrity news" Norm Clarke, I just looked for that comment and couldn't find it, although it also had news that's not on here, like when Kevin Spacey was filming "21" was seen one morning haveing coffee at a local Starbucks, and Bill Cosby shopping a a local market, Michael Jackson, Celine buying tomatoes at a market, and now Bette Midler lives there while she's appearing at Caesars Palace, and is seen all over town, & so many more celebs. the news he had was in the paper, on a daily basis, but I don't know how much is in his archives that he saves, when CSI and Jorja were there, it was in our paper, which at the time I posted, so this is the link!

http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/normclarke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back