Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's for sharing that with us Taryn really cool, they're all so enthusiastic, and so excited, Billy Petersen's eyes, incredible, beautiful:drool: and Jorja, she's so young and so happy, and George, Gary, Marg and Robert:bolian: very enjoyable!

Last edited:
Great link Taryn :thumbsup:

It's great to see these kind of links because here in Holland I do find the info on the CSI stars, well, there isn't a lot info and to see others posts these links (esp. with clips from US shows), we here get to see those clips as well :)

She's a wonderful gal, and right on, with her caring and compassion for animal cruelty, thank's Gravity:bolian:

I agree desertwind, she really is amazing how passionate she is about her views. It's awesome she's so compassionate about animal cruelty.

She looks great too. I really love what she's wearing. And the hair, it'll take some getting used to;) looks quite nice though, I think. ;) Very short though.

I really like that video she's in for cruelty against circus animals. It amazes me how she can captivate people, make them laugh a little, but also really make them think and make decisions on serious topics. :)

Big spoiler

Helping Grissom through the crisis will be his true love, Sara, played by Fox, who is returning for multiple episodes, starting with the season premiere. While Petersen confirms that Sara will figure into Grissom's final arc, he stops just short of saying the couple will ride off into the desert together at the end of episode 10. "I wouldn't want to say exactly what we're going do -- I want people to watch, certainly," he chuckled. "But Sara is involved... It's often darkest just before the dawn."

from Ausiello Files Blog EW.Com SPOILER

Last edited:
Very interesting. The main thing for me is multiple episodes. I wonder if these will continue after the 10th ep, or not?

we always knew this, it was predicted by him [Billy] and her Jorja, from the beginning, so this is always what was going to happen, I can't imagine either one of them without the other
thank's for the update, and this news is on our "files" as well!

Yay, this is so exciting!!!!

I am a little worried though, because Billy says it's darkest just before the dawn. I'm wondering if Grissom and Sara will have a falling out or if something will happen to one of them because Carol did mention that we will see Natalie (Miniature Killer) again...:confused:

AHH, but "darkness before the dawn" which is lightness, and that's a good thing, first the darkness, then the dawn, so this could mean something involving Natalie but it gets resloved, meaning good things will transpire
I just can't wait to see Ssara back on CSI, and at least we've got 10 episodes in the can! so how many she'll appear in is still a mystery:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back