Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her website because the music that plays always makes me feel happy
OMG yeah! Hilarious story...well I find it funny. I have always wanted to have one of the songs that's played on there, (It's called free) and I could never find it. Well I was downloading random Jack Johnson songs one day, and one of them turned out to be friggin' that song! :lol: Yeah, that was a surreal moment. :rolleyes:
I like that there aren't many like 'photo shoot' pictures of her.
Yeah, if you didn't know it was her website, you wouldn't be able to tell really...if you catch me? :rolleyes: Oh it's you Jen! :lol: You pop up everywhere. :p

I loooove the music on her website. There is this song from The Dixie Chicks.. its called Everybody Knows (or was it Voice Inside My Head?) and I just love that song. As I also love Angel From Montgomery by Bonnie Raitt. Songs with a message. Love it. Its so Jorja.

wings23 said:
I have no doubt, well maybe a little.

That's how I am. I'll be like- oh yea Sara will be back. I am 110% sure. And then I think about it and that little bit of doubt always creeps in. **shrugs** Oh well. If she lives, the doubt makes her survival that much sweeter.

I agree with you sidlewannabee the writers had better give everyone on the show time to deal with what happened to Sara. Especially JF- that will give her a chance to really shine with her acting abilities. That would be so incredibly lame if they just moved past everything after the premiere of S8

Yay someone understands me! None of my friends understand what I am saying. They just tell me I am crazy. The doubt always creeps in, it is like the thing that never goes away. I have something decided and then I change my mind. When I was younger, I wanted my ears pierced, so we got to the store and then I decided that I didn't want my ears pierced anymore so we didn't get them pierced. I still don't have them pierced. I think the episode after the premiere we should see Sara in the hospital or at home resting with Grissom or something like that. She shouldn't be working on cases after something like that.

sidlewannabee said:

Yay someone understands me! None of my friends understand what I am saying. They just tell me I am crazy. The doubt always creeps in, it is like the thing that never goes away. I have something decided and then I change my mind. When I was younger, I wanted my ears pierced, so we got to the store and then I decided that I didn't want my ears pierced anymore so we didn't get them pierced. I still don't have them pierced. I think the episode after the premiere we should see Sara in the hospital or at home resting with Grissom or something like that. She shouldn't be working on cases after something like that.

Ha, you sound almost as indecisive as me, though I do have my ears double pierced lol. That would be cool to see her out of the lab a bit after she's rescued, but there is NO WAY she should be working cases in the next episode. That would be so unrealistic. If Sara lives JF will have some really great scenes to act out. I've really liked all of the Sara-centric epi's so far. I think my favorite has to be Nesting Dolls (followed closely by Empty Eyes).

I'm watching "All for our Country" right now and I just got to the part when Sara and Cath walk into the college students' house with the dead guy in the tub upstairs and water is trickling from the ceiling on the first floor.
CATHERINE: It's raining man juice?
SARA: Hallelujah?

That cracks me up every time. Sara rocks!
:D

wings23 said:
sidlewannabee said:

Ha, you sound almost as indecisive as me, though I do have my ears double pierced lol. That would be cool to see her out of the lab a bit after she's rescued, but there is NO WAY she should be working cases in the next episode. That would be so unrealistic. If Sara lives JF will have some really great scenes to act out. I've really liked all of the Sara-centric epi's so far. I think my favorite has to be Nesting Dolls (followed closely by Empty Eyes).

I'm watching "All for our Country" right now and I just got to the part when Sara and Cath walk into the college students' house with the dead guy in the tub upstairs and water is trickling from the ceiling on the first floor.
CATHERINE: It's raining man juice?
SARA: Hallelujah?

That cracks me up every time. Sara rocks!
:D

I totally agree with everything you said wings23. After Greg was beat up, the episode after that he was working cases, I was like that is totally not possible. I am going to be mad if they do that with Sara, but I will be quiet because that means she survives. I don't change my mind a lot oh wait yeah I do lol :lol:.

Yeah that's a point, at the moment I just want her to survive, then we'll worry about reality of how soon she begins to work agian. :D

I really really want Sara to live :) :), I don't care if she spends the entire 8th season in a hospital, as long as she lives. As long as Sara lives it is alright with me.

Same, it just wouldn't be the same without her. Anyway, this is kinda depressing, I think we should talk about something happier! :lol:

I like that there aren't many like 'photo shoot' pictures of her.
Yeah, if you didn't know it was her website, you wouldn't be able to tell really...if you catch me? :rolleyes: Oh it's you Jen! :lol: You pop up everywhere. :p

Hello! I really need something identifying like a picture in my sig. :D

I'm another one of the people who hope if she returns (I also hope she does return - well duh) it has lots of follow up. Since I don't know any of the details about the last episode (and I thank everyone for that :D) I'm like, huh? But it's only three more weeks until I can see it, and I like the waiting, lol, even though that seams weird. :D

^^Yeah, I couldn't agree with that more. Here, season 7 isn't going to restart (or start, anyway) until fall, I think, so yeah, I am going to have to wait, and I don't know many details about the finale or the season itsefl, either, and I don't want to, either. I know that something bad happens to Sara (obviously) and that's just enough!

Yeah, I want to believe that she is going to be back, but just like you, I hope they focus in her after-the-shock feelings, that would give Jorja something perfect to show everyone once again the amazing actress she is *remembers of great scene in "Nesting Dolls" :)* And well, it wouldn't make much sense if she was back after the big deal this seems to be, like is she is in risk of life, I assume it isn't something that soft (no, don't tell me, anyway :rolleyes: ). Though, they have done that with some other characters in TV series (including CSI spin-off), because the main plot of CSI would still be investigation of the crime scenes, not character's personal lifes. Though I enjoy a lot personal sides of all characters. Absolutely. Bring them more and more.

Yeah but to be fair, Sara's personal life is pretty important in the show, I mean her past affects how she deals with some cases... dammit I just want her back. :p

Sara's personal life is pretty important in the show, I mean her past affects how she deals with some cases
I agree. The writers have done a good job of integrating Sara's personal life into the what we see at the lab. Her life is very intertwined with her work and I think that suits the show very well. It seems to me that Sara has been given more background than any of the other characters. The show has really invested quite a lot in Sara.

CSI does a good job with all the characters' personal lives. I always want more, but that's good because the show isn't soapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back