Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Woah! great intveriew! Thanks for posting it..! :D

3. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Thanks for posting the interview it's awesome.

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

alex thanks for sharing that love the candid interview at the end.

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Am I too late?! Congratulations on the new thread! :D

I know I don't post here regularly, I actually have just posted a few times, but I really should post more. Jorja/Sara deserve that from me, as they keep me happy :) *slaps herself* Ouch, that hurt :p Anyway, sometimes it's not easy to keep up with the discussion, because it includes mainly season 7 episodes, and errr, unfortunately season 7 hasn't come yet for me. Anyway, I am going to try to stop by more often...Unless you, resident posters, won't let me do it now, as a punishment :p

Anyway, thank you Alex for posting that interview. It's really interesting. I am going to read it more carefuly when I get time. I just can't understand why they keep writing Sarah :eek: Hey, no H!

And yeah, that's also one of the things I really admire in Jorja. I had seen that video before, a while back, and it really admires me how nice and natural Jorja is, without that "I am the star" thing. And she isn't afraid of standing for her beliefs, she isn't afraid of showing her opinion, and that's very cool ;) And the video is indeed great, I remember I loved it, and I still do :)

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Thanks for the Article ALEX. I found the pics EGGBE4THECHICKEN, thanks for the help, she looks different, but she is pretty.

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

The interview was great (*ahem* Sara)

Wow. Her comment about the cliffhanger was a bit un-nerving. She didn't sound like she was all too happy about it. Oh well.

OKAY GUYS: LISTEN UP!!!!!

Some VERY, EXTREMELY AWESOME news.

Jorja Fox, yes our lovely vegetarian has been submitted as "BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS" for her role in "EMPTY EYES" (CSI has also been submitted for best Drama show.) for the Emmy awards!

These are not final submissions, and we will have to wait to see the finals. Hopefully she makes it.

Read the other submissions here

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

in deed its an extremely awesome news :cool: :D gsrlove yeah clapping my hands and shouting for joy, hope she get nominated and win.... and so the rest of the cast and win the best dramea series.
    again thanks for sharing.

9. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Yeah that's so awesome! Hope she gets nominated so they can get some awards, she definatly deserves it, they all do. :) Thanks for sharing the news.

10. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

:eek: That's awesome news! Ah, quite a long list, but she SO deserves it. :p That also means that she'll more than likely be going to the emmy's this year too. :lol:

Oooh, Elizabeth Mitchell's up there in the running too. :D My two favourite women. :D

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh my! Jorja's there! I read her name and the episode Empty Eyes immediately came to mind, before even reading the title...
    and it read: EMPTY EYES!

Go Jorja!

I hope she gets it! SHE SO DESERVES IT. She's amaaaaaaazing this season! :D GO JORJA!

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh my god.... i just finished watching empty eyes...
    god sara is great in it, the passion, determination and her being emotional to catch the killer. ooh my god she deliver and performer well in this eppie. i got scared when the girl under the bed try and grab her, i scream that my parents thought i got hurt then i notice she has scar, was stratch by any chance :confused:.
    ooooh and she diffenitely deserve to be nominated and win it, but it should be best lead actress... and by far empty eyes i enjoy watching... its not only sara centric but how she react with everyone she interact with.

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Nice work Joja, love that girl. Jorja is amazing and she has really influenced me to try out vegetarianism. Love this girl, can't say it enough. Sara Sidle has become my favorite CSI character, all thanks to Jorja!

14. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Oh my Jorja girl! You did a great job!!!

She has to make it. She just has to.

Is there any place I can bribe someoone ;) ?

15. wings23

wings23 Witness

That would be so awsome if she got an Emmy for "Empty Eyes"! She's an awsome actress.

I went on her website the other day and she has this whole section on hurricanes which I think is awsome. I live in an area that got completely smashed by a hurricane almost two years ago and I love how she's tried to raise awareness about hurricanes. That really means something to me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.