Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

^^Jorja is such a passionate heart :)

I am so glad that she is there, along with other cast members and the show. I really wish they were in the final submissions, and win ;) But be there was already good. But it's such a long list. And I am so anxious and excited for Empty Eyes, though I will have to wait a long time before watching it. But thinking about Jorja and what she has done with Sara, it's like I don't have any doubts in how it can be amazing.

By the way, they showed the first two episodes of season 7 in here yesterday :D (yeah, it was an awesome surprised, can you imagine?), and she looked so pretty. OMG :) Really! She is more beautiful every year that passes, IMO. The scene with Grissom was cute, I mean, with Ecklie, the look in her face was so *priceless* (and no, I don't ship GSR, but I just thought the scene was cute by itself ;)). Plus, loved the way they showed her friendship with Catherine, it was very cool that Cath firstly trusted her to tell what happened. Who wouldn't trust out Sara?

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Yeah I liked how Catherine trusted Sara, I mean it's understandable how she's a female too so y'know it's easier to talk to, but yeah it's just cool. Definatly different to how it was back in series 1 :p

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Sara and Catherine's relationship has definately changed since season 1. I really hope Jorja Fox gets nominated, she really deserves it.

4. wings23

wings23 Witness

I think it's changed some more since S5 too. From "Nesting Dolls" when Sara and Catherine had that little disagreement. I like their relationship. It's sort of different. They're the only two female CSI's, and while they aren't best buds, they have some good moments together while they sometimes clash.

5. sidlewannabee

True, it would be odd if they were total best friends, I mean Catherine feels like Sara stepped into her territory and is taking her friend Grissom. Now she has gotten used to Sara and she realizes that she is not a competition and she is a great CSI. Their relationship is definately going to change next season.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

7. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I love Jorja's website. Its very intense and I like the way it shows what she is trying to do. Her website is exactly who she is. And that's what I like. Its not a fan site. Its really a personal website. That's why I like going there.

8. sidlewannabee

I love her website too. It is made up mostly of fans but it was not started by fans. Jorja Fox is just awesome. She stands up for what she believes in and she doesn't let people boss her around and that is why I think she will be back for season 8.

9. LemonJelly06

Her website confused the bejeesers outta me when I first went on it, but I finally got it in the end, woot!
    She's gonna be back for season 8 ;) she's not gonna let a car beat her, stooopid cars. :p

10. wings23

wings23 Witness

Ha me too! I felt so dumb when I finally figured out how to get around the site. And I totally think Sara will be back for S8. And because of how they ended S7, everybody and their mother will watch the start of season 8 and see how great JF is. Yay.

11. sidlewannabee

Of course Sara will be back for season 8. I have no doubt, well maybe a little. Yup she is going to be awesome in the next season. I hope they show the effects of the event in the entire season unlike Greg where the next episode after he got hurt he was up and well. They are going to have a lot of fans and Sara will live.

12. LemonJelly06

I like to think i'm an avid fan of the GSR ship, and am so happy its canon! :D But I hope they dont bring it up too much, I liked the little hints and stuff you got in season 7, but yeah I think she's gonna be great in season 8, can't wait now, the summer is gonna go so so slow now :p

13. wings23

wings23 Witness

That's how I am. I'll be like- oh yea Sara will be back. I am 110% sure. And then I think about it and that little bit of doubt always creeps in. **shrugs** Oh well. If she lives, the doubt makes her survival that much sweeter.

I agree with you sidlewannabee the writers had better give everyone on the show time to deal with what happened to Sara. Especially JF- that will give her a chance to really shine with her acting abilities. That would be so incredibly lame if they just moved past everything after the premiere of S8

14. LemonJelly06

They said they were opening season 8 as they left season 7 so Sara's gonna be under the car, so hopefully as you said they'll drag it out a bit, and maybe keep coming back to it a bit like they did with Nick in GD. They sometimes refer back, maybe they'll do the same, to be fair, it is pretty traumatising :p

15. never_again

never_again Witness

I love her website because the music that plays always makes me feel happy :D. As other people said, I love the way she's put writing on that she thinks is important, and I like that there aren't many like 'photo shoot' pictures of her. :D

I still have to wait to see the finale. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.