Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so a friend of mine is just telling me that Jorja Fox has a son... For all I know that's not true, but she seems so sure of it. I'll seriously die if Jorja has a son without me knowing it >_<

Haha....

So... does she?
(And I can't believe I'm asking this...)

Well maybe she was talking about her own child. Or Louise's. I'd have to read/hear it.

Tell your friend that Jorja said in a recent interview that she "forgot to have kids" Now I assume she said it with a wink but fact is, she doesn't have any children.

I KNOW!
I seriously know that Jorja doesn't have any children, but my friend is like 'oh I am so right'. And she's not even as into CSI as me. And she's certantly not as big of a Jorja fan as me... If Jorja would have a son, I'd probably know >_<

lol, forgot to have kids! :p Tell your friend to get her facts straight TruSidle ;) I have a friend who thinks she's always right too. Get's annoying sometimes. :p

thank you LemonJelly06!
I know, some people just can't be wrong.
and when it's about something like this it's kind of funny, when I obviously know more about CSI and the cast haha!

I hope we get to see Jorja in a movie soon :*

Feel free to call me lemsip (a name i've come to have been given on here) or Charlie. :)

Yeah, I have a friend just like that, it's very annoying.
Hope to see Jorja in another movie soon, be awesome. Actually watched 'Memento' last night at my mate's house.. odd film, but yay for Jorja-ness. :D

Ah okay!
And feel free to call me Frankie, since that's my official nickname throu-out the world :*

Yeah I've seen Memento, didn't like it though. But the Jorja scenes were great of course :3

I loved Memento, it's a cool movie. Jorja's part in it was too small though, she shoud have played Carrie Ann Moss's part and vice versa. Would have been an even better movie then ;)

Haha that's very true!

I haven't been able to find another movie with her sadly >_<
I want to see 'Food for the heart', but I haven't been able to find it anywhere >_<

what was that other film? Velocity trap or something? I think I caught a bit of that years ago, but obviously didn't know it was Jorja back then cause it was before I got into CSI. What happened to her character in that film? I only saw a few minutes and I swear her character died, maybe i'm confused, it was years ago. :p *feels like an idiot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back