Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Guys, we gotta tell every living soul, anyone who gives a damn about CSI about JF, and join the campaign, write letters to tptbs, sign petition...contribute in any way. We know CSI need Sara, we need Sara. Now, let make noise...tptbs must hear us.
    Spread the news about 'Dollars for Sense' all over. We don't have time.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Everyone We are attempting to get a handle on this and for those who are thinking of trying this method you too will be officially warned. Please keep in mind the thread that TBonz posted regarding Solicitation, if you haven't read it I suggest you do so. We ask that people please keep moving and return to the topic of this thread.

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Hey guys, our girl is involved in a campaign for breast cancer research called Gal To Gal Virtual Walk, according to Yahoo! News :D The full article can be found on JFO here. I think it's awesome she's getting involved in stuff like that, I'm trying to bowl in a tournament benefiting breast cancer on the 6th :cool:

4. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

jorja's second from the left that looks cool. her firiend's last name is adler, like pamela adler in "too tough to die"
    that's a really good idea. sweet!

thanks for the info
    GO JORJA

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Hey guys look!! The first pic taken of the "Keep Jorja" flyover banner was released :D You can find it over here in the Jorja pic thread :)

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I hope Jorja sees that flyover.. I'd probably drop down weeping if I had fans like that. Hopefully now she knows how much we really want her on the show, we can't have Jorja gone.

Anyway, sorry for my leave of absense I took from talk over the Summer.. Busy with work, CSI wasn't on. I was literally bound to my CSI DVDs, I think my DVD is getting worn out :/ BUT I'm back, and absolutely adoring Jorja! Her performance in DD was "WOW" :)

7. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

That virtual walk thing is so cool! Especially since Jorja's doing it :lol:.

I hope she saw the banner, or sees it tomorrow. It would suck if she didn't/ doesn't, then she wouldn't know how much we love her :(.

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Never fear my dear :D (didn't mean to rhyme there :lol:). Even if Jorja ends up not seeing the banner in person, I guarantee you pictures/video/etc will be up all over the place so she will have to see it eventually :p I'm sure the entire crew told her all about it, because we now know that the writers all went out to see it.

And even if she still doesn't see it, Jorja definitely knows she's loved :D We're too persistent for her not to :p :lol:

9. GSRfanatic25

f**cking sad sara
    f**cking sad jorja
    tonites ep broke my heart
    cried so much at the last scene
    jorja rocks, her acting is the best...i just hope...grr for spoilers

10. GSRfanatic25

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Its fine to get the word out, but there is a thread specifically for the campaign lets keep it to there please. ;)

12. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

*sigh* this site is so depressing these days. I come to talk about GSR or Sara or Jorja, and everyone's talking about how Jorja may or may not be leaving. Sometimes I go into a thread and people are bashing her, and I find myself jumping in and defending her. I'm just so tired of all the bashers! :(

So anyway... I think Jorja was awesome at the end of last night's episode, she's so good with facial expressions, when Sara's crying or sad, it makes me cry or be sad. Then again, I think she's awesome in pretty much every episode. Except the ones she's not in, those just suck. I really hope she doesn't leave us for good, CSI without Sara isn't really CSI to me.

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ditto. Jorja is a fantastic actress. She can make the audience feel a certain emotion so effortlessly and she does it perfectly too. ;) Her smile at the end was so beautiful!

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I hear that :rolleyes: The truth of it is, some people just don't know when to stop, and they have to find something to get upset about, so if it wasn't this entire thing, it'd be something else ;) I'm just tired of people badmouthing my favorite actress. Such an amazing person doesn't deserve it.

ITA, and I think the thing about Jorja is she's the type of actress that says more with her eyes and facial expression than what most can say with dialogue. That's always been her gift, and she utilizes it to her advantage. Especially with a character like Sara, she's really gotten to show off how great she is with emotional scenes :D

15. GSRfanatic25

in this show there isn't always a lot of dialougue, and yes, jorja is perfect with that. she reacts to everything in some subtle, or not so subtle way, w/ her posture, her demeanor, her facial expressions her eyes, etc.
    when ecklie said "this is as hard for me as it is for you" or whatever, watch her face, just a subtle hint that she silently doesn't agree. she's wonderful, she makes sara real..
    i almost can't stand this site anymore, but for this thread, because of all the bashing of sara and jorja and gsr. it's totally depressing that she may be leaving, and they insist on bitching about her and her role in the show. she's such an asset to this show, and has been since episode two. sara's such an asset to grissom and the team and the lab. sara's a fantastic character, and jorja is a wonderful actor who brings that character to life w/ ease. i can't stand episodes w/ little to no jorja as it is, and they think it'll be any good w/out her?
    if it's her decision, then i accept it, because i love her...it's just hard to imagine them being able to make a watchable show w/out her.

jorja was fantastic, as always, in her brief appearance in a la cart, the focus of the show for me in her what...five minutes of screen time? no matter what, jorja fans, support our girl!!

have a jorjatastic day!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.