Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorja Fox online has posted an article has confirms from Jorja herself that she is leaving the show after episode 7...

Excuse me while I run off and cry... :(

For more info go to www.jorjafox.net

I can't believe this...
I understand that she needs to do what's best for her, but I feel that all our work was useless and I feel bad for bashing CBS when the decision wasn't theirs at all.

Well I wish her all the best and Jorja Fox will always be a role model to me.

I guess all we can hope for now is that she leaves with GSR intact and maybe will come back to guest star in an episode.

This still totally ruins my day! :(

Maybe this will teach some people that there are more important things than an actress's fate on a tv show.....Schadenfreude comes to mind :). Besides, in my opinion the first interview a couple weeks ago already had her say that it was not about the money, which is why I never understood this whole campaign thing in the first place.

I'm glad Jorja will have time to pursue other things, I'm looking forward to what she will do in the future.

Right on. I hope we'll get to see some of her, now that she has time to do "all these things" she wants to do. I'm glad the steadily worsening story of Sara Sidle is coming to an end. Hope they don't screw it up completely in the last couple eps...

BTW, why's everyone acting so surprised all of a sudden, her leaving had been announced before as far as I remember...

Sorry, I'm not that understanding, very disapointed that she can't finish out the season :( what's so pressing profesional and personal that can't wait 6 more months? till May, this so screws everything up, for the whole show, a piece of CSI will be missing, and all the hoop-la about her and Grissom for 7 seasons down the toilet! what was the point of that? And I was always worried about WP leaving, how strange this is! so that a..hole Auseillo for once was right :mad: I of course wish her the best, but think she could have waited out the rest of the season!

i think there's a whole lot more to the story than we are getting.
i'm heartbrokeb, but i'm dedicated to jorja. where she goes, i go.
true fandom till the end
csi won't be csi w/out her, and they're idiots for letting her go, but my loyalty is to jorja, and that's where it'll remain
i hope it's true that it's on her on terms, if theyre in anyway forcing her out, some heads are gonna roll!!

GO JORJA!!!!!!

When the rumours came around last year about her departure, I disbelieved. Through Jorja's interviews, I knew she was lying about not knowing. I knew she'd be back.

But this time around, I'm not so sure. I'm so annoyed by all of this CBS junk that I wish I had never gone into spoiling myself, and ever started talking about CSI online. At this time last year, I wasn't apart of anything on the 'net, I didn't know what was happening the next week.

All I can say is that after Jorja leaves, I will likely still continue to catch it here and there. I won't make it a Thursday night priority though. I certainly won't be spoiling myself after 807. Yes, I will be just a casual viewer, if the episode looks good, I'll tune in.

MiaCharlize, the reason I am 'shocked' is because even though we knew she was leaving, it wasn't confirmed by Jorja, TPTB, etc. And now that it has... It's kind of heartbreaking. To me, anyway.

I don't think Jorja is being forced out...I think it's her own personal decision. Something that she has chosen to do...I don't think TPTB are idiots for not getting her to stay! Jorja will be missed, and whose to say if the show remains strong and going--that she won't come back. I suppose this leads to freshly opened doors for both the show and Jorja Fox. I'm curious to see how the show does without her...I think it will remain strong. But I will be sad to see her missing as part of the cast.

Considering that she thinks the show is running strong...I wonder if she knows about MH or WP resigning for another year?

I still want to know why a star, would bail after only 3 months on a new season :confused: I just can't understand that! why didn't they just have her die? she can't wait for this season to end? I'm amazed that this had happened, and to make matters worse, I just watched ET, and lo-and-behold, they announced it on there as well, with her picture, and I started crying, this is surreal, I am in shock, nothing about this makes sense to me! it just hasn't sunk in that deep yet :( if they had of said "can you stay another year or two"?', and she said "NOPE" I can see that, but right at the start of a new season :eek: baffeling and confusing :confused:

I know, it doesn't seem real does it? I came on here and everyone was talking about it, so I went to check out the article. It makes me want to kill myself, I'm crying now. And yes, I support her and sort of understand that sometimes people need to do other things, but WHY? I just wish it was someone else leaving, someone I wasn't so attatched to.

It's probably been planned since they decided Sara was going to live. I take back what I said a while ago about how I'd like it better if Sara just died in the premiere instead of letting us think she was staying the season. At least she cares enough that she wanted to leave with Sara alive right?

desertwind said:
Sorry, I'm not that understanding, very disapointed that she can't finish out the season :( what's so pressing profesional and personal that can't wait 6 more months? till May, this so screws everything up, for the whole show, a piece of CSI will be missing, and all the hoop-la about her and Grissom for 7 seasons down the toilet! what was the point of that? And I was always worried about WP leaving, how strange this is! so that a..hole Auseillo for once was right :mad: I of course wish her the best, but think she could have waited out the rest of the season!

Maybe Jorja herself didn't care as much for the GSR storyline :p Besides, how can you think that CSI would be the most important thing to her? She's been there, done that for 8 years, she probably couldn't wait to get out. If she wants to do sth with her theater stuff then maybe those six months were crucial for some project to get on its way.

Sorry, but I have no understanding for some people's selfishness. Why would Jorja do anything just to make other people happy. It's her life, and she should be able to do whatever she pleases w/t other people, or "fans", judging her for not caring about "their" feelings.

Well the good news is that she said "for a while" this might means that in a future she may returning.. which dont you think will be just great the leaving is heartbreaking but I do can imagine in a returning will be just awesome. We have to look the good part which btw is just a hope all we are left with.
I support her decision more than anything because I am glad that at least from what she said is not because of more but still is heartbreaking her leaving. Though I think CSI have a long road to go so I think there is time in a future for her returning.
Regards

desertwind said:
Sorry, I'm not that understanding, very disapointed that she can't finish out the season :( what's so pressing profesional and personal that can't wait 6 more months?
I don't know what it is but she must have a good reason for leaving

i think there's a whole lot more to the story than we are getting.
i'm heartbrokeb, but i'm dedicated to jorja. where she goes, i go.
true fandom till the end
csi won't be csi w/out her, and they're idiots for letting her go, but my loyalty is to jorja, and that's where it'll remain
i hope it's true that it's on her on terms, if theyre in anyway forcing her out, some heads are gonna roll!!

I don't think we are being told the whole story maybe it's a personal thing but I'll go where she goes I'll always think Jorja is great so i really hope she will be in something else soon because i am going to miss her.

such a shame she's leaving. Billy Petersen, Paul Guilfoyle and Jorja Fox are the 3 best things about CSI, so now one is going, it's sad :( She's a great actress and Sara is a great character, has been for over 7 years of the show, it'll be very strange without her.

I can understand though why she wouldn't have wanted to bail out for the start of season 8, with having the character killed. I think she and Billy Petersen have invested a lot of time and thought into the 2 characters and the relationship they have always had. And she wouldn't have wanted all that ended in the first episode of season 8 with Sara being killed off.

JORJA FOX is the best thing on the show
i don't even think billy is worth watching ...i can't see them wrting her out in such a way that i'll still want to watch...it's not possible
i don't think we're getting the full story, but when do we ever? i'm sure csi isn't the biggest thing in her life...but i know she's plut a lot into the gsr storyline...both she and billy have...maybe that's why they are wrapping it up as best they can before she exeunts
i hope she's coming back...the for a while and a break make me think she is
and wtf is up w/ csi is going to be in it for the long haul or w/e...i thought this was like the last season
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS
i totally support her, she's the best thing on the show, and i'll go wherever she goes...but i love the show too and this is going to ruin it for me!!

Actually now CSI is on a season to season route. Depending on several things ratings, contracts, etc. I am sure the actor/actresses don't want it to go out on a bad note, but rather at the top of their game, and I am sure they will know when that time has come.

As to Jorja, I actually congradulate her and wish her the best, I congradulate her because she isn't buckling to anyone but rather saying I love this show but I need to do some other things in my life and being a private person I am sure she has a perfectly good reasons behind her leaving. She has faith the show will continue for a long time, which is giving props to the show and its cast. So I again wish her well.

Note: Remember that any spoilers or rather speculations (and overall discussion that might contain either or) regarding sara can be done in the "Sara spoilers" (campaign in the campain thread) and when the episodes come up then in the spoiler lab. We don't like to separate to much but we have to try and balance it out if possible, as well as those who want to remain spoiler free come to this thread. We appreciate everyone cooperation and patients. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back