Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i think that's crash and burn
    i was amazed by that
    and there's a scene in bad words where she does some really fast math w/ grissom. sara's crazy smart. jorja's crazy awesome!!!

2. never_again

never_again Witness

I think I might stop watching it if Sara was killed, I don't know how they could continue if that happened though. I think all the other characters would be devastated, and ... I'm not sure, it just would be weird. I stopped watching Law and Order: SVU after they killed Alex Cabot off.

I too am guilty of fast forwarding to the Sara scenes.

3. GSRfanatic25

hi, just wanted to share
    today is my three monthaversary for being vegetarian
    still going strong!!
    thanks in large part to jorja of course!!

4. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Another thing I love about her is the gap between her front teeth. It makes her unique and it's just another way that she's not a typical hoolywood star.

I wish I could say I became veg because of Jorja, but I can't. I've been one since I was five years old. I bet she's converted a lot of people into vegetarianism, it's a good thing she's not trying to get people to do drugs or anything like that, because it would probably work.

I hate it when she's only in one scene of an episode. I can't stop watching it, because she might be in it more, but then she's not and I just wasted my times watching a stupid almost Sara-less episode.

5. GSRfanatic25

lol, i think i would do drugs (more) if she did...i started smoking (occassionally) again because she does
    that's really bad... but hey, i love her!

i saw some adds she did for peta and then visited peta and then just stopped eating meat. i'm almost vegan, but i love cheese way too much. ( i think jorja's that way as well)
    sara-less episodes are a waste of a script, a waste of a budget, and a wasted of my time. unless it's a really good, and i mean really good, story/crime... it's pointless

and episode without sara, like sex w/out love! (i've been using that a lot lately)

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, I personally wouldn't do drugs just because Jorja promoted it. Then again, I neither smoke nor am I a vegetarian. I have my own beliefs and do not need to emulate any actresses I like.

Would be hard anyway, when one of my faves is a heavy smoker and another is totally anti-smoking...

As for the gap, it's cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :D I love her smile. It didn't make me feel better about mine though :rolleyes: On her it's totally sweet but on most other people gaps usually look weird, IMO. I'm glad mine has disappeared by itself over time.

7. GSRfanatic25

her gap is adorable. it's a part of her, makes her unique, and surprisingly, more attractive.

i probably wouldn't do drugs, i was joking, i'm not that stupid. i think being vegetarian because a favorite actor is and doing drugs because they do are two different things. vegetarianism has many positive rewards to it, for the environment, for the animals, even for myself. drugs are stupid period.
    i smoked before, but, i dunno, i guess i just think about cool jorja whenever i do it now, and it makes me want to quit a little less. that's the adolescent in me!

8. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Er, I wasn't really serious about the drug thing... I don't know anyone who would actually do that. Her smoking doesn't make me want to smoke, so if she was promoting drugs I definitely wouldn't.

Yes, Jorja wants to be a vegan but she says she loves cheese too much. It's the same for me too.

9. GSRfanatic25

haha, i feel so stupid for saying that. i was seriously kidding about the drug thing. and she didn't make me want to smoke, i've done it for a while... i just meant... i think of jorja when i do it?... something like that. i dunno, sometime's i'm not good at expressing myself properly.

i think it's admirable if someone is completely vegan, that takes a lot of dedication!

jorja rocks, that's the point of the thread, no? being vegetarian is another thing that makes her a "passionate heart"! love her!

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

::Stands up and give quoth a standing ovation::

Well said my dear. WELL SAID. I agree with everything you said.

Jorja/Sara has left a HUGE impact on my heart AND my life. Hell, I changed my CAREER direction because of her. She's just...an amazing woman and an amazing actress. There is just not enough good things to say about her.

And I'm with you, wherever she goes, I go. ;)

Oh? And Happy Birthday Sara Sidle. :D

11. GSRfanatic25

no one has confirmed for me that it's her birthday! how do you know?
    oh... isn't it on cbs?

*checks*
    npoe, couldn't find it

oh yeah, joins sara sidle in her standing ovation
    and, sara, what career are you pursuing now?

12. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: Wow, I've never gotten a standing ovation before :p Why thank you my dear! :D And before I forget-- happy birthday Sara Sidle :D It's my grandfather's birthday today too :p GSRfanatic25, they actually have Sara's birthdate on Wikipedia ;)

But seriously, all my family members know how big an impact Jorja has had on my life, and they tease me about everything, but it's the truth. I'm a teenager, and I've had some real rough patches the past few years. Also, since I'm a teenage girl, I hate everything about myself, right? :rolleyes: Seeing these... perfect, beautiful celebrities with no troubles in the world didn't help. It just brought up these thoughts of "Why can't I be her? Why am I not stick-skinny? Why can't I be beautiful?"

Then I took a look at Jorja Fox. She's skinny, but not unhealthy-skinny. She's gorgeous, and she doesn't wear a lot of make-up. She's famous and rich, but she's not snobby and doesn't go on shopping sprees every week. She's intelligent, and she's someone people can look at and think "hey, that could be me". She's just real, and it made me realize that I don't have to be celebrity-beautiful to be beautiful. She made me feel comfortable in my own skin.

I'm going to stop now before I overflow the cheese-o-meter :lol: (second cousin to the PG-13-o-meter :p)

13. GSRfanatic25

hey quoth, i totally get where you're coming from. i feel the same way about her. it's such a breath of fresh air to have a strong, independent woman on television, who is not wrapped up in waht she looks like or how she dresses. i think that's what makes her so beautiful, is her lack of effort. i think it's great that she's not stick thin, she allows that little poof... it's a part of her. and her gap, for example, any other actress would have done away w/ it by now... but it helps make her her.
    quoth, you rock. i'm glad you have jorja to do these things for you. she helped make me a vegetarian, which i think is such an important thing for me to do. it makes me less self absorbed and more involved in what's going on outside my pathetic little world. and she inspires me in so many ways...
    needless to say, i get it!

u desereved the standing o! yay for you
    lol, yay for jorja!!

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Exactly, she allows herself to have those little imperfections, and that just makes her even more awesome :p But the gap on her is adorable, so it would be weird to see her without it :lol:

Aww, hon Jorja's the one who rocks :lol: But I was so happy to finally have a positive role model. They're at an all-time low right now, especially in the celebrity world because everyone's so screwed up, what with drugs and booze and what-not.

Jorja Fox, I salute you :D

15. GSRfanatic25

well, i think you rock too. but she rocks times infinity. most celebrities don't deserve to even be considered potential role models! jorja's in a unique, and very small category of "stars" that we should look up to!
    and i salute Jorja as well.

u ever get the overwhelming desire to meet her, hug her... talk to her?
    *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.