Jonathan Togo in a new web series!

I do not want to see Jonathan Togo like that. It was kind of funny, but still...all I see is Ryan Wolfe. I was weirded out.

i miss something? There was two eps?:confused: Give me link, please:rolleyes:
Edit: oh, i found it)))

Last edited:
^ Good it wasn't only me who thought even in Miami he looked huge... not in the fat way, in the built way. :lol:

Oh hai, did anyone notice the guy who posted this thread is according to his name there, the guy who plays the penis?

Will is Togo's buddy from college. He's also the one that did the casted videos.

I really liked the first ep, too funny. The second one was a bit odd, but my hubby told me about the penis puppet guys that make their penis's do odd shapes like hamburgers and animal shapes. So now I get what they were doing. Him doing the snail nearly made me spit out my drink all over my monitor.

That'd be the Puppetry of the Penis guys. I think they're Australian. They are hilarious.

^ Good it wasn't only me who thought even in Miami he looked huge... not in the fat way, in the built way. :lol:

Oh hai, did anyone notice the guy who posted this thread is according to his name there, the guy who plays the penis?

HAHA...they must have a really odd friendship...Hey! Wanna be my penis?

HAHA...they must have a really odd friendship...Hey! Wanna be my penis?

:lol: I'm actually a little afraid to watch those vids. :lol:

Actually, for those who don't know there's no nudity or any really bad stuff just odd humor and Jon's cuteness and don't forget his ugly, um, yeah.

Hey guys did you see Jon's face when the guy asked his penis if it could twist into a hamburger. It was priceless and oh so cute!

Back