Jonathan Togo in a new web series!

Hi, everybody. I'm Will Carlough, who you may remember me as the guy who wrote Casted, that series with Togo as a casting agent. Well, we're back with a little something called My Best Friend Is My Penis. And despite what you're thinking, this is a PG series, or at the most PG-13. There's more on the way, so let me know what you think!

I cannot BELIEVE I just watched that!

I'm not sure you really want to know what I think about that.

*goes to throw up*
*tries to erase images out of brain*
*prays for no nightmares*

With a title like that I'm not sure I want to see it. Hollyyo? Will it scar me? Is it something I don't want to see?

I know it says PG-13 but I have to ask, THERE'S NO NUDITY IS THERE?!

I watched it. That wasn't as bad as I thought. I guess crude and scary weird things don't bother me that much... o_O

It was uhm... weird though, to say the least.

I watched parts of the video and was really weird to watch it:wtf:. I was creped out!! For some reason I have a bad feeling about what he's doing and it's not himself at all!:(

Ok...now before I watch this I need to know.....

Should I be scared of what I'm about to watch and will I cry when I do?

You won't cry. It's only very slightly disturbing. If you can find the humour in it you won't mind it. xD

Ok, I watched it. It's not bad at all but it's weird to see him doing something like that as I only know him as Ryan Wolfe. :lol: Was this recent? Jonathan really looks like one of my exes and I just realized that. :D

Back