Jonathan Togo in a new web series!

Ok, I watched it. It's not bad at all but it's weird to see him doing something like that as I only know him as Ryan Wolfe. :lol: Was this recent? Jonathan really looks like one of my exes and I just realized that. :D
Gah, I remembered when I first watched the Casted videos. I was like wow, he's so different than Ryan, and I only knew him as Ryan so it was weird for me too. If you haven't watched those they're pretty hilarious, there's a bit of swearing but they're really funny. They're on YouTube.

Oh my...

It wasn't bad at all it's just...wow.

Jon was still incredibly hott but...Wow.

Um...so...uh...yeah.:eek:

I'm going to bed night!

it was weird, but funny in same point. My first reaction was WOW, but i calm down and now thinking it was no so bad. Jon great actor, who can play so different characters

My opinion Casted was much better.

^^Casted didn't involve talking genitalia. In my opinion it was very high schoolish.(this video, not Casted)

I rather enjoyed this video, it was a nice break from all the stresses that college is giving me. Casted was indeed better, but I see no issues with this video. So what if it has crude humor, a lot of movies portray this type as well. American Pie series is a great example.

^ Someone I was talking to about it said they thought he would be awesome in a stoner movie, you know, Seth Rogen, Pineapple Express type and all that. He'd be hilarious in something like that.

I also think Casted was better, the only thing I didn't like in Casted was the swearing, and the fact that he reminded me of my grade 9 drama teacher. It's the scarf I'm telling you! :lol: I just don't like swearing anyways, but some of it was funny, the way it was said.

Last edited:
^ Someone I was talking to about it said they thought he would be awesome in a stoner movie, you know, Seth Rogen, Pineapple Express and all that. He'd be hilarious in something like that.

I also think Casted was better, the only thing I didn't like in Casted was the swearing, and the fact that he reminded me of my grade 9 drama teacher. It's the scarf I'm telling you! :lol: I just don't like swearing anyways, but some of it was funny, the way it was said.

LOL! That would be awesome if he was in a stoner movie....HAHAHAHA! :lol:

I agree casted was better but this was funny too, except the guy who played the, you know what part. Wait, wasn't he the one in casted too? That had to take off his shirt and got run out?

^^ Yeah, that's the co-writer of both casted.. and well this.

Sad thing is that Jon is the other co-writer... and director. *blinks*

Although the last line was kinda funny. :lol:

Ok - I saw both that are on that site now. Personally I found nothing wrong with them. I did think casted was better....but these were kind of funny as well.

i think jon is absolutely hilarious in these, and not to mention hot. in the first one he was delicious when he was kissing that girl.yummy.

You know....I watched the second one. I'm a moron lol....

It actually wasn't as shocking to me for some reason. I'm still disturbed, but I didn't throw up in my mouth this time lol....

Surely there's something better they can come up with though? It just wasn't that funny. Well the part with the bear was hahaha...."ow.ow.ow."

Casted was funnier but could have done without all the swearing and still be funny.

Back