Jim & Catherine - Just flirting?

Yeah Jim is definately sneaky. And sorry guys I should have been more specific when I mentioned my website. It's not a Jim/Cath fansite, actually I made a website dedicated to Paul Guilfoyle and I'm just gonna be adding a page to it that's totally just Jim and Cath. You can actually check out my Paul website by clicking on my signature.

Hey brassfan24, I checked out your site and it's really great.

I got tickled cause you are right, I never noticed he was checking out Cath's butt in Unfriendly Skies. Great pictures you posted by the way.

normal_organ16.jpg

Looks like Brass might be doing a little checking out here too. He is right on Cath.

Thanks LadySaraButterfly. Yeah I'm eventually gonna make a page for Jim and Cath on my site. Hopefully sometime tonight. And yeah, see it's pics like I posted and that LadySaraButterfly just posted that make this ship seem right to me. Now I gotta search for any photos of Cath checking out Jim. Now that would make my day. :D

I've been lurking on this board for a while now and after seeing this thread pop up, I decided it was time I finally registered.

I really didn't start out as a Brass/Catherine shipper (I love Brass with just about anyone) but after watching the early season chemistry between these two, I've turned into one.

Brassfan24, I love the caps you've posted. Those two go together like peas and carrots.

Thanks beaujolais and welcome to the board. I've made a page dedicated to Jim and Cath on my site. If anyone wants to check it out just click on my signature. I'll be adding more pics as I get them.

I've always thought Brass had an infinity for both girls Cath & Sara- one as a close friend/co-worker and one-- Sara as a daughter substitute for Ellie-no romantic thoughts though- he also had some sharp funny comments for LH and Sofia-he's just a cool dude with the ladies remember the old time gal/pal-ex-co-worker-- in "'Hollywood Brass'' they had a good camaraderie--as well-he rules in this role

Yeah totally. I'm mainly a Jim/Cath shipper but I'd be happy to see Jim with any woman. Especially if Annie comes back. Or maybe Jim and Lady H. will start something now that things between her and Gil ended at the end of "Lady Heather's Box". But my number one choice for Jim would be Cath. :D

Okay, I put together a little Jim/Cath tribute, it's not much but I like it. It can be found here:

Jim & Cath

It's only gonna be up for 7 days or 25 downloads. After that if anyone wants to see it, I'll gladly send them a copy.

I'll have to check it out, Brassfan24.

I've been reading some old fan fic that was written a few years ago and Jim was often paired with Catherine so it seems like others picked up on the Jim/Cath thing from the start.

I've been reading some old fan fic that was written a few years ago and Jim was often paired with Catherine so it seems like others picked up on the Jim/Cath thing from the start.

I noticed that too. I started reading the fan fic before I saw all of the episodes so that's probably the reason why I thought there was already something between them.

Brassfan24, I checked out the video--very cool! You have some of my favorite J/C shots from "Feeling the Heat".

Thanks. I think the song I picked suits them as well. And I'm making a similar one with just Jim. But I'll post that in the Paul/Brass thread when I have it finished.

Okay, I put together a little Jim/Cath tribute, it's not much but I like it. It can be found here:

Jim & Cath

It's only gonna be up for 7 days or 25 downloads. After that if anyone wants to see it, I'll gladly send them a copy.

WOW! Love the caps you used. :D And of course the song Beautiful Soul fits Brass/Cath well I think.. love it! hope to see more of your vid.

Thanks. I also have videos of Jim & Gil that I did and one of just Jim. I posted them in the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation under the Paul/Brass thread. I'm addicted to making videos now.

Back