Jim & Catherine - Just flirting?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by brassfan24, Nov 25, 2005.

1. gloosmoos

gloosmoos Prime Suspect

I saw it mentioned on TWoP and thought it was perfect. Brasscat gets my vote!

2. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Brasscat, gets my vote too. I liked BMW but I think Brasscat works much better. I like it.

3. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I was watching "I Like to Watch" last night and loved the bits where Brass and Catherine shared some screentime. They're just so dang cute together.

4. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Oh, I LOVE this thread because I'm for Brass and Cath....hey how about BRASH for the title?lol I mean it fits both their personalities perfectly.

I think these two have what it takes. Brass is an older, established man who can be tough yet gentle and a great father to Lindsay (after Ellie went awry) and he might look at it as a second chance to be a good father.
    Cath has been hurt by relationships and I think Jim would be good to her. I also think Cath could tell him anything in those quiet, alone moments and he wouldn't flinch or run and they could trust each other. There's just a nice, easy, sympatico feeling between these two. PLUS they could certainly throw the one-liners around the kitchen making dinner, couldn't they?lol

What a dynamic couple these two would make: Tough yet Tender

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Hey, it's been a while since I've seen this thread. I'm just watching Burked on SpikeTV and I always chuckle at the scene with Cath & Brass in the house watching the girlfriend. Brass says: "It's Braun's "Squeeze". She's an ex-stripper, too. Perhaps you two met in a professional capacity". Cath gave him a look. It's great that these two can joke about anything.

Now, in the latest episode "toe tags", you've got Brass being all sweet & concerned about how Cath is feeling so soon after Sam's incident.

6. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Yeah, he was really sweet to her in last nights eppy. I really hope the TPTB go in the direction of hooking Jim and Cath up. They'd be great together. I mean they both have horrible ex's, troubled daughters, let's face it Lindsey does have some problems, not to mention right now they're both recovering from some pretty traumatic incidents. Granted Jim's was life threatening, but then so could have Cath's. These two could really comfort each other. Here's hoping that season 7 will be a BrassCat one.

7. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Had to bump this one up after all the Jim/Catherine shippy goodness at the end of the season.

First it was Catherine's reaction to Jim smashing the clown against the glass in Lab Rats. Priceless.

Then it was Jim and Catherine working together in Leapin' Lizards. They are so comfortable around each other and it really came out when they were searching the house. Brass's "well, hello, Xena" comment while looking at Catherine made me laugh.

And then there was every Jim/Catherine scene in TGTBATD. Even my friends who doubted this ship got it after watching this episode. I love to watch these two together and my one wish for S8 is for Catherine to finally figure out Brass is the best man for her.