Jim & Catherine - Just flirting?

Not to burst anyones bubble but isn't bratz the name of those annoying big lipped dolls. Despite that I still think it's a cool name. :lol:

I happen to be a yoblinger and I take no offense at anyone who ships Brass/Catherine. Hell, I even wrote a piece for fanfiction.net, so don't worry.

I've always enjoyed the ease that these two have had with each other. No angst, no tension, just two people who appreciates the dark humor of life.

Yep, I know. I love those dolls. :D Well the big lips could fit them since they have the most witty punchlines in the show.. everything that comes out of their mouth have the *oomph factor. :lol: j/k.
Oh yay for fics!
anyway, in that DED pic no. 1, when they were watching the eating contest, Cath and Brass looked so disgusted.. they were cringing at the view they're seeing.. I thought Cath should've held onto Brass's arms.. maybe she was shy but i the scene would've been better if that happened..

Coolcatz, I figured you would poke your head in here eventually. You know the more I look at episodes Brass is assigned alot on cases that Cath is working. Hmmm...wonder if he plans it that way?

hehe, you know i can't help myself. what's the s1 ep with cath and brass eating together? that's a funny scene.

That's Pledging Mr. Johnson. That's the scene that made me a Jim/Cath shipper. They were so cute together in that scene.

in that DED pic no. 1, when they were watching the eating contest, Cath and Brass looked so disgusted.. they were cringing at the view they're seeing.. I thought Cath should've held onto Brass's arms.. maybe she was shy but i the scene would've been better if that happened..

Hottie_Cath, I thought the same thing. I kept watching and waiting for her to grab hold of him. I sure would have. There were a couple of times they did lean towards each other though and that was nice.

You know I noticed this before but in the episode "Unfriendly Skies" when Jim and Cath are interviewing the little girl's mother, I noticed that Jim checks out Cath's ass. It's kinda subtle but you can sorta tell that's what he's looking at.

Well, I think it's time to come out of lurker-land now because I really like the idea of these two. :D

And he checked out her ass huh?? Hmmm, wonder if there's a screencap somewhere.

Oh yeah he most definitely was checking out her ass. Ow ow. Thanks for finding the caps! I went to look for 'em but was distracted by the roommates.

Hey, no problem. They're 3 of my favorite pics that I'm gonna be putting on my website very soon. I'm making a page totally dedicated to Jim & Cath.

Hey, no problem. They're 3 of my favorite pics that I'm gonna be putting on my website very soon. I'm making a page totally dedicated to Jim & Cath.

Oooo, a Brass/Cath fansite?? I'd love to see it when you're done. :D

Back