Jim & Catherine - Just flirting?

Tee Hee, Brath has a nice ring to it..kinda catchy. :D

normal_slaves11.jpg

Yeah I like Brath. And I love that pic. They shared a few cute looks at each other in Slaves of Las Vegas. Especially when Lady H. asked if they wanted to share each other's submissions. That was such a classic moment.

You know it would be interesting to see who would have the more dominant personality between Cath and Brass. I am almost thinking Cath would be more controling in the relationship. Jim is a little more relaxed than Cath I think. :D

Grissly, that is too funny. I almost made a "bath" comment earlier but refrained myself. Thank you for speaking what was on my mind.

"Hey, Brass ... you touch this body?"
"Yeah, I was born yesterday."
-- Catherine Willows and Jim Brass (Alter Boys)

This scene cracked me up. :lol:

You know it would be interesting to see who would have the more dominant personality between Cath and Brass. I am almost thinking Cath would be more controling in the relationship. Jim is a little more relaxed than Cath I think. :D

I don't know. I think Brass might let her *think* she's being the dominate one but he'd reel her in every so often. He's a pushover but I doubt he'd let anyone walk all over him unless he wanted them to.

6x09_502.jpg

After everything that happened to Brass with the shooting and all I think its so great he got to go out with Cath and have a little fun. She is the perfect woman to make him feel good. He always seems to make her smile as well.

Yeah they are definately comfortable with each other. IMO they picked the right pair to attend the hot dog eating contest. I don't think it would of been as funny, if it were say, Gil and Sara. Jim and Cath just work off each other so well. They'd definately make a great couple.

Aww such a fun ship! I can really see these two together. They have so much in common it would really work.

I thought since we're all trying to decide on what to call this ship, I'd make a poll with all the choices. I'll leave the poll open a week, I think that should be long enough to decide.

Hottie I have to say Brats/Bratz is a pretty cool title choice too. Brassfan can you add that to the poll as well to give us another option to vote for in here. Yeah, I think a week will give everyone enough time to vote surely.

Some eye candy from Burked.

normal_burked05.jpg

Sorry, I was off working on my fanfic and now I'm past my editing time. Otherwise I would have added it for sure.

Back