Jim & Catherine - Just flirting?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by brassfan24, Nov 25, 2005.

1. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Okay we gotta come up with a name for this ship. Me I like Brath or Brallows. What does everyone else like? Maybe from other suggestions we can decide. :D

2. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Hey, Brassfan24, I was just checking out your site and have to say I especially love the Jim/Cath pics. I've seen all of them of course but it's nice seeing them in one place. Kind of inspiring and right now, I need some inspiration. Just can't seem to get my writing butt in gear.

3. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Thanks. I had to give them their own page. I'll probably add more later on tonight. Depending because I want to get chapter 16 of my fic up. But here's my fave pic of this wonderful pair at the PCA's.

Paul & Marg

It may be Paul and Marg but of course you can't help but see Jimmy and Cath. Obviously.

4. beaujolais

Wow, really had to hunt for this one.

Getting a nice double dose of Jim and Catherine action with "Feeling the Heat" and "Fur and Loathing". It makes me remember why I wasn't too thrilled with S5--very little, if any Jim/Cath interaction.

There's a scene in "Fur and Loathing" that I love: Jim sees the PAFCON circled on the dead raccoon's calendar and says 'whatever it is, it's still going on'. After he says it, he leans towards Catherine and she leans towards him. It's just too cute.

In "Feeling the Heat" I'd like to think that at the end, Jim and Cath do a little mutual comforting. Both of them look a little wrung out. Well, Brass looks incredibly H.O.T. I always thought his hotness was why this eppy was so named cause damn, I was feeling his heat. Maybe Cath was too...

5. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Yeah those were really great episodes. Although my favorite Jimmy/Cath eppy, I mean besides Pledging Mr. Johnson, is One Hit Wonder. I thought they worked really great together in that one. There was no interaction between them in last week's Daddy's Little Girl but maybe we'll get some, hell we really need a name for this ship bad, this week. :lol:

6. gloosmoos

gloosmoos Prime Suspect

Ship names?

J-Lows
    B-Lows - heh, this could end up BLows.

I know those are bad but that's all I can think of.

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Just a suggestion, but how about "Billows" - like a cloud billows or a sheet in the wind - sounds kinds of flowy and nice, like they flow together...

Or BMW (oooh, classy car) - only prob is coming up with what "M" means... :lol: "Moves" "Meets" "Marries" ...

8. beaujolais

I kind of like Billows. Not so sure about J-Lows (hmm, reminds me of Jello) or B-Lows though.

9. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I really like BMW. But you're right, the hard part will be coming up with something for M.

10. Bev

Bev Pathologist

Brass Marries Willows =BMW :devil:

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Brass Makes out with Willows...

Brass Must have Willows...

:lol:

12. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I love the second one forensicsgirl, Brass Must have Willows. That's great. And hopefully one day he will have her. :D

13. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Can anyone please tell me what episode this pic is from? It's been driving me nuts and I'd really love to watch it. Thanks.

[​IMG]

14. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Finally found out what episode this pic is from. It's from Got Murder. Glad my search is over. It's been driving me nuts.

15. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I love Blow and BMW too.. ;)
    Speaking of Feeling the Heat.. they look so 'couplish' when they were walking in the hallway:

Feeling the Heat