It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

:lol: Since Singapore and Malaysia are practically neighbors, I probably should be the first one to get your card, Kimmy...

EDIT:
Those cards just keep coming! I got another today, from Ceindreadh. Thank you! :D

I've already sent them all, so probably in a few days those will be reaching their destiny. After my father saw I was sending all those cards to girls, he stopped saying I'm going to get killed and now he's the one giving me the cards (he's at home when the cards come and he takes them until I get home).

I already have the cards from Ceindereath, pretty-in-pink, xfcanadian, nattybatty, springmoon, stardust1989, Elsie and Khanada.

... I am getting worried now that none of my cards have reached anyone.

No need to worry Kimmy yours came today, thanks :D

I also got cards from... SpringMoon, Lessien Tinuviel, NOLAGRRL, Fay and lookaboomerang (I think :D)

Fay- those Santas do look like the've been up to something naughty :devil:! Mac/Sinclair :p

Sweet. My cards reached overseas in a reasonable time. *eyes the box of stuff she's supposed to send to her family in Trinidad*

Finally, I mailed all of my cards today! ;)

And I already have the cards from Elsie, Ceindreadh, Khanada, xfcanadian, nattybatty55, Fay, yaz_NYPD, pretty-in-pink, Wyoming! Thanks! :)
It's great to receive cards from all over the world.
:)

So far i have got cards from:-
Faylinn,Pretty-in-pink,Khanada,ceindreadh,Althea,Lessien Tinuniel,Elsie,xfcanadian,kimmychu, Nattybatty55. Still got 12 to post so going to do it in the next few days.

Update: I just mailed out a boatload today- $20.00 for postage, (not real bad, seeing that all of the international ones, excluding Canada were the same price) and will be working on a batch this evening to take to the post office probably Sat morning if I get motivated to get there before they close. :)

So, depending on how long the international ones take, you should get them before Christmas, my goal :lol:

Toodles ladies, watching the debate and writing out cards....

Ceindereath and pretty-in-pink I received your cards yesterday after a really long and boring bus drive home from work your cards waiting in the mailbox made me forget all about how blue I was supposed to be feeling. Thanks a lot! :D

You can rest easy, Kimmy. I just got your card today. :) Ah, the rafflesia. I learnt about the flower in science class when I was about 10 years old.

lookaboomerang, I got your card as well. ;)

Thanks, girls!

Back