It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Yay I recieved my first cards today!!! Thanks Elsie, Lessien_Tinuviel and Khanada . I loved them all and your poem was great Khanada. Hopefully will be sending mine tomorrow - little slack I know but the scary lady at the post office said everyone should get theirs in time

Finally, I was able to send all 38 cards yesterday!! :D My right hand is still hurting after so much writting. Oh, and the stamps just costed me about 25€, I thought it was going to be more expensive so....yay!!!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Khanada said:
Yeah, can you believe I found CSI cards? When I found them, they HAD to be the ones I sent. I'm obnoxious like that. :devil:

I love the card that you sent out!

I always send out funny cards. Makes everyones day a bit brighter! :)

Has anybody got any from me yet?

Yep, as a matter of fact I was going to say I got yours, vexus. :lol: (And I need to take a hint from it because I haven't done my shopping yet. :p)

I am determined to mail out at least some of the rest of my cards tomorrow--can I give the Doctor a call and have him bring his TARDIS so I can have a few more hours to get things done? :lol:

Awwwww, I got Elsie's card and Lessien_Tinuviel's card today. :D :D :D Thank you so much! (Now I get the glitter thing. :lol:)

Ya know ... I think my cards are going to be the most WTF ones of the lot. :eek: :lol:

You're welcome, Kimmy, yeah all the glitter got a little annoying after 38 cards... :lol: I'm so envious that you guys have started to get more cards, and I've only received one, from Elsie so far. :eek: I know, I'm getting a little paranoid about the post office losing my mail...:lol:

I'm pretty confident that the UK postal service has managed to get my cards out of the country at least. I too was worried that they would misplace them, so I guess we all have the same problems throughout the world. :lol:

I'm glad that most of my cards should have got to their recipients by now. I wasn't sure how long it would take to get worldwide, but it's not going too badly! :D

I checked my mailbox when I got home about 15 minutes ago, and I'm happy to announce that I've just gotten 2 cards. :D

Thanks, nattybatty55 and pretty_in_pink!

I must say I was a little, um, surprised when I saw nat's card. It's...tiny. :lol: I'm even more surprised that the card didn't get lost among all that mail shuffling around, because it's so small. That adorable little card has sure come a long way. :D I'm gonna have to keep the card together with another card in its envelope, or I'll surely lose it, LOL.

Thanks pretty-in-pink and stardust1989

dance1.gif
I'm glad someones got my card! I thought, like you said, that they were getting lost!! They are small (could you see my address scribbled in the corner :lol:) but they are cute :D

I've got 2 cards and they both came today :) One from Nat (the cutest card) and one from Khanada (the poem was wicked)
My mother asked why I'm getting cards in the mail-haha!
I'm just glad she didn't see the 38 I took to the post office last week lol.

I finally got asked today as well who I was receiving all these cards from. She knows I talk on another board, so all the cards from the states didn't phase her, it was the one from South Africa that made her question me.

Thanks Ceindreadh, Althea, and Fay.

I just picked out my cards because some of them were shiny and some of them were pink.

:lol: When i opened it the first words i said were 'oooo shiny'. I love shiny things.

I came home from my exam today to find two cards waiting for me! Thanks Althea and Ceindreath :D

What a great day, my prof mistakenly posted my exam marks and i got the best mark of my university run (yay i luv mathematical genetics!!), the season finale of dexter was amazing, and now i am high on caffeine! And i got some great cards.

They are small (could you see my address scribbled in the corner :lol:) but they are cute :D
Yep! Even my mother went, "That's such a tiny and cute card, who sent this?" She got distracted by something else before I could answer her, phew. :lol:

Back