It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lookaboomerang, Nov 1, 2007.

1. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:D I have finished writing out and addressing all of the cards now, and the last batch will hopefully go out on Monday or Tuesday. I had hoped to get them out today, but the snow is keeping me here unfortunately! :lol:

I did get a few more in the mail, Nattybatty ,(sooo tiny!!!), Stormymac , Yas ,and snowbird !!! Thanks all! I hope mine reach everyone soon! :)

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I got another three in the mail this morning, thanks to Yas, snowbird and Clytia. :D

Ooh, lots of snow for you ThumpyG! Keep yourself nice and warm inside this weekend. :)

3. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I'm relieved to hear people are receiving my cards, I was beginning to panic that I had somehow messed up and did them wrong.

4. althea

althea Lab Technician

Its kind of funny how we all share the same paranoia when it comes to the cards :lol:

5. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ It's so true!! I couldn't stop by the board during the past days so I was all in a catastrophic mode, you know, things like "My cards are going to get lost on his way" or "I didn't writte the correct adress" (which is ridiculous because I know I checked the adress about two times plus asked my mother to do it too, just to be esxtra sure).

So I was so relieved when I read a few posts saying that they all got my cards! Hope you liked them!!

Btw, over the past week I got my first postcards too, they were from PoisonGirl, Fay, Wyoming, Nat, , pretty-in-pink, xfcanadian and khanada

Thanks to all of you!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

6. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Awww, I feel popular. :D I got 3 more cards today.

To snowbird, Wyoming and althea: the cards were very sweet. Thanks, girls!

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

2 more for me today, thank you Wyoming and Kimmychu

8. Clytia

Clytia Hit and Run

Wow! That's so much fun! Today I got 4 more cards :
    Althea, stardust1989, snowbird and vexus. :)

Thanks to all of you!

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I got another 2 today, Thanks CalleighDand Vexus

10. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I received cards from stormymac and springmoon (I pretty much had to break into your envelope :p)

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^that means it was secure! :p

I've received a bunch of cards, but am extraordinarily lazy (which I will blame on the baby, as per usual) and can remember only a few of the people whose cards I've received. So, once I become less lazy, I'll make a list so I don't leave anyone out! :p

12. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I've recieved about a dozen cards and finished filling in half of them. I am the kind of person who feels royally guilty if each card is not personalized, which is why it is taking so long. That and the majority of my time is taken up with acting and school work. I get a week break so cards should be out soon. Hopefully they make it to everyone on time. I just got paid on friday, so I'm off to the post office tomorrow to buy stamps.
    Thanks to everyone, I loved all the cards. And Elsie, I still wear the scrubs every chance I get, and get the stragest looks from everyone.

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Okies, I've gotten a whole buncha cards so I'm gonna list them out ...

Thank you so much to Wyoming, xfcanadian, lookaboomerang, nattybatty55, Ceindreadh, pretty_in_pink and Khanada! :) Such lovely cards, all of them. :) (Not too sure if I can hang the ones mentioning Danny/Flack pr0n without getting weird questions. :lol:)

So including Elsie's and Lessien_Tinuviel's, that makes nine cards I've received so far. I'm glad to hear my cards have reached some people already. :)

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Just when I thought the rush had eased off a bit, I open the post box to 7 cards!
    Thank you CalleighD, Jennifer, ThumpyG, Snowbird, Vexus, Poison girl, & Stormymac

15. Clytia

Clytia Hit and Run

I received cards from Stormymac, ThumpyG, CalleighD, Poison girl and Jennifer. Thank you! The cards are so lovely! :)