It's Called Cancer - LV/NY RP II

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jun 17, 2006.

1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Re: It's Called Cancer

(*FLAIL*!!!! >__<!!! Now I know how you feel, Mel.. I got two CSI NY novels yesterday too! *happy*)

"I know it doesn't change that.. But we need to slow down a bit, Linds.. You know me," Danny replied with a sigh.
    ---
    Flack was looking at Jess, slightly confused as he was listening to the one-sided conversation. He nearly lept up the wall when she squealed, eyebrows shooting up as he looked at her. "Double wedding? Stella and who? Brianna??" Flack started to look more confused(confuzzled!) by the second. "Hun, fill me in here?"

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Stella walked into a paint store and picked out a really pretty red color. It was bright and looked good with the pink. "I think this one looks good." she told him as she handed him a color palette.
    -------
    Jess took a deep breath. She was smiling like crazy. "Okay, Stella is getting married to Mac, she wants to have a double wedding because she's okay with the date that we had planned, she's adopting a little four year old named Brianna who can be our little flower girl, can we please Flack?" she asked him.

3. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"I know, we'll slow it down. Ok?" she said and took a sip of her coffee. "I'll do anything just as long as I'm with you."

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack grinned then laughed. "The bugger finally popped the question," he said to himself with a smirk. "Now, that'll be a sight. Mac and Stella with a little girl. I need pictures.." He chuckled at how excited Jess was, gently setting his hands on her shoulders. "Breath, babe. And I'm perfectly happy with it. Can't wait."
    ---
    Danny sipped his coffee for a second, staring down at the dark liquid. "Just a bit of time," he said.

5. Wyoming

Jess squealed a little and then dove down on him. She gave him a long passionate kiss on the lips, and was now filled with a new found energy. She was still straddling him and now she was kissing him hungrily and running her hands all over his chest. "I love you so much." she told him in between their kisses.

6. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack had a hard time not laughing at her reaction when he told her his answer. He gently rested his hands to her sides, kissing her back in relatively the same way and intensity. "I love you too," he whispered between breaks. Flack soon wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, hugging her tightly.

7. Wyoming

Jess rolled him over, soon leaving him on top, and her on the bottom. She acutally liked it that way to be honest. "I'm so excited, Mac and Stella are going to have a daughter! They're going to have to find someone to help them out at the lab since they'll be taking more time off." she told him. "Maybe you'll get a promotion, and I can give you a great big promotion dinner." she said with a smile.

8. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack smirked, leaning down and gently kissing her cheek as he propped himself up on his elbows. "It's a possibility," he said with a light shrug. "It'd be nice, that's for sure. Even though with the pay I'm getting now is plenty to support the two.. three of us," Flack caught himself. "A little extra would be nice. Usually a promotion includes a raise in our department."

9. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"Just a bit of time..what?" Lindsay asked him.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

(the last two LV ones I need to read came into the library this morning, along with Science of CSI. Now if the other place would just get the graphic novels in, I'd be extremely happy.)

Mac nodded. "Yeah. I think so." He had a thought that made him chuckle a bit. "I can imagine Flack's response when Jess tells her what you said. Between him and Danny, there's going to be a lot of ribbing going on. I can't wait to try to sent it rigtht back to them." He laughed again.