It's Called Cancer - LV/NY RP II

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jun 17, 2006.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: It's Called Cancer

"I'm happy you feel that way" was all he could manage, his vocabulary was again failing him as he gazed back at her with love of his own.

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Stella just smiled up at him. She soon placed a hand on his cheek. This was going to be the best few years of her life. Raising a little girl, getting married, everything was perfect,and she was happy to have Mac with her. She couldn't imagine going through life without him and she was sure that he was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

3. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"I was startled for the most part.." Danny began.
    ---
    Flack smiled when he saw the smile make it's way onto Jess' face. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, whispering softly. "I'll be back in a few.." he said before standing and going to turn all the lights off and change before he came into bed.

4. Wyoming

As soon as Flack crawled back into bed, Jess wrapped her arms around him, refusing to let him go. She was awake at this point, and she had the biggest smile on her face. She hugged him tight so that he couldn't go anywhere if he wanted to, and she was enjoying messing with him.

5. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack frowned when she did that. "I thought you were asleep," he said, raising up onto his elbow so that he didn't crush her arm. "Did I wake you?" It was a silly question to which the answer was most likely 'yes', but he asked anyways.

6. Wyoming

Jess didn't even say anything, she just hugged her to him, squeazing him to her liking and kissing his neck. "Don't worry about those things, I love you." she said with a soft, sweet voice.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack smiled and wrapped his free arm around her, hugging her tightly as well. He closed his eyes and growled playfully. "Love you too, hun.." he said softly with a smile.

8. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"And??" she asked trying to get him to continue.

9. MacsGirlMel

Mac smiled back, slipping his hand over hers. He was happy just being with her and couldn't imagine not having her with him.

"I'm really excited about this" he said. "And I also look forward to getting a little boy...can't wait to do all those father-sone thing." He smiled again at the thought.

10. Wyoming

Stella smiled and nodded. "I'll give you a litte boy of our own soon." she told him as she careressed his cheek with her thumb. "We need to go shopping though Mac, we need to get stuff for Brianna."
    -----
    Jess laughed and snuggled into him. "No one is going to believe that my fiancé is an animal." she said with a smile.

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"It's too fast, in my opinion, to just up and say it," Danny then said.
    -
    Flack chuckled, kissing her cheek gently. "Some people might, that I know," he said with a light shrug.

12. Wyoming

Jessica giggled and turned his head to kiss her properly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and fixated herself over top of him, not once breaking the kiss. She eventually pulled away and smiled down at him, lazily tracing circles on his chest. "I love you." she said softly, soon leaning down to kiss him again.

13. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

"Yeah it was way to fast.But it doesn't change the fact that I love you." LIndsay told him as she poured the coffee into cups.

14. MacsGirlMel

"I'll look forward to that" he grinned, laughing. "Yeah, we do...quite a bit of shopping. Hey, I just remembered something else. Once we're in the car, you should call and see if Jess and Flack have good news and then tell them ours. I'll drive so you can talk."

15. Wyoming

Stella smiled and nodded. "Okay, sure." she said with a grin as she got into the passengers seat of the car, and took out her cell to dial Flack's number.