It's Called Cancer - LV/NY RP II

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jun 17, 2006.

1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Continued from here.

There will be a plot development later in the RP when exams are over ^_^

--------------

Flack felt her arms move around him, not able to force his eyes open, but his arm moved to wrap around her gently. He made another one of those noises, the clouds having formed outside clearing a bit and letting the sun fall through the window and right onto his face. He whined a bit, squinting when he finally opened his eyes. "It isn't the next day is it?" he asked drowzily.

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Jess giggled again at his noise. "No baby, it's still the same day." she said as she kissed him on the cheek. "Did you have a good nap?" she asked him as she wrapped her arms tightly around him.

3. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack smiled a bit, closing his eyes again and nodding. "I did.. a very good nap," he replied, his arms holding her tightly to him. "Did you?"

4. Wyoming

Jess nodded. "Yeah, I did too." she replied. "I like waking up with you next to me." she told him as she nuzzled her head under his chin. It fit there perfectly.

5. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack couldn't help but smiling again. "So do I.. I have to admit though.. those were one of the few sleeps I haven't had nightmares," he chuckled a bit.

6. Wyoming

JEss smiled back at him. "I'm glad I could be of some use." she told him as she yawned. "So, did you want to do anything this afternoon?" she asked. "How about we do some dancing? I brought an extra dress just incase I found a place to dance." she said with a grin.

7. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Re: It's Called Cancer

Flack smirked a bit. "What type of dancing?" he asked. "There's several places around New York." Flack took the moment to stretch out, pressing his palms against the wall as he stretched out his full length, tensing every muscle in his body before curling up again, letting out a content sigh.

8. Wyoming

Jess watched him stretch and thought. "Well, which are you the best at?" she asked him, wanting a challenge.

9. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Flack pressed his face into his pillow, moaning a bit. "You're makin' me think about that? I can't remember anymore.." he replied, giving a lip sided grin.

10. Wyoming

Jess laughed a bit. "Do you know any latin dance?" she asked him as she laid her head on his pillow and perpously blew a few breaths into his ear.

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"I've done the samba and jive.. but that was quite a few years ago," Flack laughed a bit. "I'm a little rusty." Flack felt a tremble run up his spine when she did that.

12. Wyoming

"Well, let's decide when we get there, I'm going to get my dress on, but you're not allowed to see it until we get there, good thing I brought my overcoat." she said with a smile.

13. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"What do you want me to wear?" Flack asked her, his hand raising to stroke her cheek a bit.

14. Wyoming

Jess thought for a minute. "I don't know, you can wear whatever you want I guess." she told him. "My dress is white with accents of cerulean blue." she hinted to him. "So you can gather something up with those colors if you'd like, I have something I'd like to do. Did you ever hear of the Mulford Dance Arena?" she asked.

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

"I think I got a tie in that colour.." Flack said, running over in his mind his wardrobe. "I've heard of it, never been there."