It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami or CSI:NY

Re: It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami

yeah seems to me that the original one goes more deep into the darkness stuff...thats what i like..

csi las vegas! its so much better...greg is on it

CSI. No question. I am in the middle of posting elsewhere but deffinately CSI

CSI for sure. I watch CSI Miami but I just can't get into it as much as I can for CSI.

I like the characters in CSI Miami, but the storylines lately have been bordering on silly. So I'll say Vegas, because it's consistantly marvellous. Although if they moved Calleigh to Vegas and set her up with Nick, I'd be the happiest bunny ever.

Neither

New York!

How come it wasn't mentioned? Just curious.

Because this thread is over three years old. Don't really know why it was dredged up in the first place...

My Vote definetly is Vegas
I dont like any of the characters off of Miami (thats just me though)
I also love NY as well

Wow. That's old. Thanks for clarifying.

*wonders too why it was dredged up*

Vegas, all the way. I can only watch so much of Miami before getting bored. More background noise than anything. And besides, Horatio does little more than stand around and look creepy, God forbid he has to do some actual lab work.

The other characters don't interest me that much, either. And it's way, way too bright.

Sirea said:
Because this thread is over three years old. Don't really know why it was dredged up in the first place...
Well, pbbly because some of us newbies weren't there 3 years ago :rolleyes: :lol: ... you're just browsing, you find a thread that sounds interesting, you'd like to give your opinion too, and ...TA-DA :D
No law against dredging up threads, is it? ;) ;)

CSI:Crime Scene Investigation for me. Hands down :cool:

I love the characters -especially Grissom :D, Las Vegas, cinematography is always great, I like the blue atmosphere of the show, it's very dark, the plots always keep me on the edge of my seat, I also like the relationships between the characters.

I just can't stand sitting in front of my TV watching CSI:Miami anymore. I used to, but I got bored.
I don't like the characters -especially H :p :devil:

CSI:Crime Scene Investigation is the original, and in my mind, the best of the series, It's the one that got everything started, and for a reason: it's a damn good show, the best forensics show on TV. EVER ;)

I like...all of them.Am I being greedy?

I watch these shows in the first place because of my love to crime and mysteries.Go CSIs!!

Back