It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami or CSI:NY

Re: It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami

Mmh......I think every show has it`s advantages and disadvantages, but I fell in love with CSI Las Vegas from the beginning and it would feel like cheating if I started to watch the spin- offs now.
Sounds stupid?

Well, ok, maybe I´m baised, cause I just admire all of my crazy and adorable LV crew, but they were the first one who started this fascinating journey of science.

The other shows might be good ( I really can`t tell ), but they will never ever have this charm, warmth and definitly not my heart. :)

Well my fav is Vegas; I think the characters are great together and I really like the storyline.(plus it has Grissom and GSR which is a big bonus!)

I also like NY a lot but miami hasn´t been that good lately imho.

Vegas, definitely. I think it's got the right mix of everything, great cast, science, action, exoticness (is that a word??). And it's just got the coolest cases, really far out stuff. :cool:

hi I'm Celtic_angel's sis I prefer CSI because it has Nick(I luv him) :)but I like Horatio on CSI Miami he is soo cool and is really nice with kidz and his sunshades :cool: so leaning 2wards CSI Vegas.

I used to love Miami but since Speed is gone it´s not the same anymore. Last nite i watched the Episode Vengeance from Season 3 and it was SO BORING that i turned it off in the first break. Right after it i watched Grave Danger and i really bite my nails. Excellent episode. So my points go to Las Vegas

CSI: LV

The actors are just amazing! Plus they stick with the same actors they dont be changing them around like the others.

CSI Miami definetly! H is cool, team is cool all crew is cool!! :D
my vote goes for CSI Miami, H and his team!
"WE NEVER CLOSE!"

I perfer CSI: LV:
1. There's Eric Szmanda
2. There's no David Caruso
3. The casts work better

I love CSI Las Vegas, the original, on always and eternally !!

I like the city because of his multicolored colors, the freaky Gil Grissom with his insects, Greg Sanders with his excotic expensive coffee and the sweet Nick Stokes ! Naturally the remaining characters are also very good and the murder cases always ingeniously. The story is great and interesting....

Las Vegas is the number !

Miami is to untercooled for me...

at the moment, CSI: Miami, but i haven't had certain storylines yet, so my vote may change.
but without a doubt, my favourite season of any show goes to season 2 of Miami

Both are most excellent in my opinion.....each one appeals to different tastes but I like the both the same amount. Some people are saying the miami storylines are silly (which is partially true) but as a true fan i'm going to try and stick it out and wait for miami to get back on track. All CSI's are awesome even NY is really really good, Vegas got me hooked originally but I am an overall CSI/forensic/science/crimescene fan through and through and it would be impossible to separate me from either one of these wonderful shows :p

Hands Down, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation if my favorite. Hands Down. To me there is no comparison. I fell in love with the show when it first aired 6 seasons ago, and i still love it today. Nothing would change my mind. And it is not just because its the original CSI. it's also because of the plotlines, and the acting, and the characters. The group actually works as a group, and it has been exactly the same group as it was in the beginning. I also find that they have better storylines. I have tried to wach Miami, but i tend to get bored with it easier. And the CSI:LV cast is just amazing.

What is CSI Miami? I don't know CSI Miami. But there is a really cool show on TV every thursday, it's named CSI and it takes place in Las Vegas.

:lol: so much for being an ignorant die-hard CSI-fan :p

Back