It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami or CSI:NY

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by T'Bonz, Mar 6, 2003.

1. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Which do you like better? Or do you like both? If you prefer one over the other, why? Is it the setting? the stories? The actors?

I have a slight preference for CSI:Miami, because I enjoy, in addition to the stories, seeing locations which are familiar to me as a South Floridian. South Florida is exotic and sexy.

Plus - David Caruso is a bonus. :devil:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: It has to be asked CSI or CSI:Miami

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation most definitely. I prefer the characters, especially Grissom and Catherine.

Plus, David Caruso is just too much of a prima donna for me to stomach him very long.

3. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Oh come now, he's quite easy on the eyes! :devil:

I can forgive him many flaws for that. ;)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Meh. He's all yours girlfriend. ;)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

CSI: Crime Scenes Investigation without a doubt. Plus having the setting in Vegas is very delightful.

Though I do admit I love the Miami sets. Southern Florida is so beautiful.

6. KennyB

KennyB Victim

Gotta agree CSI: Crime Scene Investigation most definitely. Although getting rid of Kim Delanny was a great move IMHO.Her wardrobe drove me crazy--they were trying too hard to dress her up like Cathrine and it did NOT work on her.

7. HoratioCaine

HoratioCaine Victim

I do like the original better. I know that some CSI Vegas fans really hate CSI: Miami but I don't.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I like both shows, but I think CSI is a little better. In addition to having Gus Grissom (this guy just rocks) there is better humor in CSI. Plus, I've never been a big fan of David Caruso, something about him just bugs me.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I only watch CSI. I have never seen an episode of Miami. It doesn't look as good and I have to pick and choose what shows I can watch, due to limited free time. The last thing I need is another tv show I have to watch.

10. Seven_of_eleven

Seven_of_eleven Victim

CSI. Miami tends to use witnesses and puts an accent on the psychology whereas CSI just uses the evidence to determine the killer.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

CSI all the way!! Vegas is the right city for such a dark series. There's also more real forensics in CSI. But Miami is good, too. I don't understand why people would hate Miami. It's not as good as CSI, but they're both good shows.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw one episode of CSI:Miami and I just couldn't get into the show. I have read that they tried to make the show different from the original CSI and IMHO, they totally succeeded.

Miami's team didn't seem like a team at all. Grissom's gang, to me, is a decent example of what a team should look like... even with all their flaws.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I definitely like the original better. I like all the main characters more, especially Grissom. Grissom comes across as pleasantly eccentric whereas most of the time Caine seems like a sanctimonious prick.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

i like the original much i better i dont like CSI:Miami i not sure y but i dont like it... i think its cuz i get to attached to the other cast and plus theres no Grissom

15. Guest

Guest Guest

CSI. Like I've said in another thread, Caruso bothers me in the way he portrays the character of Horatio. The other CSI: Miami characters are kind of annoying too..except for that little blonde. :D I can't remember her name.