Introductions/Farewells

Dolphin said: Don't know if you notice, but I've been away... I was on vacation. :cool: Spent a week at New York and just loved it.
Just wanted to say I missed you guys!!!
Gee - I´m dying to visit NYC once in my life. Unfortunately I´m litte scared of flying. :D

Anyways, welcome back on track, Dolph. ;)

[qoue]What happend to the brownies? :D

[/QUOTE]
Good issue. :D Let´s bake some new ones, because brownies are always asked for. :cool:

Hey everyone :)

I just created an account after reading the boards for a while and thought I would say hello!

I'm from the UK and I love CSI a *lot* :D. I only watch the original CSI and I have only been watching it for about 2 years but I'm pretty much all caught up ;)

That is all so... hello everyone! :D

I'm at the other end of the scale right now.........I'm saying goodbye for a while.......I'm not gonna be posting for a few weeks at least after this weekend......My autistic daughter who's 12 and the third of our five kids is going into hospital in Liverpool, England on Monday for spinal fusion surgery....It's a biggie......2 surgeons, 8 1/2 hours worth of surgery to straighten the horrific curves in her spine..It's a tricky surgery and it's gonna take about three months recovery.....so I have a lot on my plate.....
Have fun guys and keep the Danny Flack love going......

Welcome handbag39 and all the other newbies. Hope you enjoy it here. And Canadians are taking over the world! How many of us Americans are there left? *crickets chirp*

Joolz I hope everything goes well, and that your daughter is okay. Sending out prayers to you and your family. *hugs* :)

Hi, my name is Melissa. im 19 turning 20 soon. Im currently not in college/University because its basically summer! I'm loving csi and so i thought i'd join!

Welcome to the nut house SpiderWebs. Don't leave too many webs around or it might clog up the board's server. :D There are virtual snacks on the table by the door. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Ive just introduced myself in the CSI: Vegas topic but ill do it here, too, as some people may not go there. :)

Im Lynsey, 19 years old from the UK.

I have only recently become a CSI fan, my fave CSI is Vegas followed by Miami.
Fave characters are Sara and Horatio. <3
I havent watched all the CSI episodes in order, but hopefully i will have watched them all within the next few weeks before I start uni.
I find it hard talking on here about CSI as I havent seen them all, so soon enough hopefully I will understand what people are talking about.

You all seem very kind so I look forward to chatting more with you all. :)

handbag39, Melissa, Alien_from_mars, welcome to the TalkCSI! :D

And don't worry if you haven't seen every episode of every series Lynsey, you'll fit in just fine around here. :D

Back