Introductions/Farewells

Welcome handbag39, SpiderWebs, Alien_from_mars! Hope you have fun in here! ;)

Joolz, I hope everthing goes well with your daughter.

Welcome to all the new members.

A farewell from me I'm going to New York with my school for a week and I'm leaving tommorrow morning. If I can I'll quickly drop in before I leave if not talk to you all on Friday night.

Hi everybody!

I'm new here (obviously), but I have been lurking without an account for a while.

My favorite of the three CSIs is CSI Miami, but I'll sometimes watch the other three.

I'm sure I;ve done this before.. but anyways
Karen, 28 from Manc in the UK.. i've been on the boards for a few years but never get around to posting that much :eek:
I like all 3 CSI series.. and it's getting harder to choose my fav out the 3 (although I think NY might be the leader by a nose)
I really must try harder to participate in the forums (can someone give me a kick up the bum?)

Welcome to Talkcsi cityxstargazers you'll like it here.

I'm back from New York I hade a great time and I'll probably review my trip or sometrhing so you all can know the details.

You were in New York? How was it for ya'? Not too crowded I hope. :cool:
And welcome cityxstargazers. Sorry, breakbeat I'm not big on kicking strangers. How about a motivational pinch? ;)

Welcome breakbeat! Have fun in here! ;)

I'll be gone for 2 weeks, because I'm going to Barcelona on work.
See you, when I get back. ;)

breakbeat, Welcome to the forums. :D *hands a tiny nudge* I'm sure you'll get around and get to know everyone eventually. I hope you'll have fun posting here!

Calihan, welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time. :D

Have fun Dolphin and come back safely!

Even if I'm here for a long time , I never visited this thread . I'm Danni , 15 years old from Romania , Europe !
I love CSI , I love to have fun , I laugh all the time . Also I like games , like Dynamo1's brain freezers !

Hi :)

Have been lurking for a very long time so I thought I'd decloak and say hello and say how much I've enjoyed this site - particularly the George and Eric threads.
I'm in England - so obviously I'm cold in the middle of summer, in fact, currently flooded :rolleyes: :D

I've watched CSI Vegas since the beginning, but have only really got into Miami in the last year - it was those Togo eyes that drew me in lol....and the Shades of Justice.

:cool:

Back