Introductions/Farewells

Hi everyone!
Just thought I'd drop by and say 'Hi' *waves* I've been mooching around on the CSI forums for a while and have only just ventured into this room...thought i'd give it a whirl and see what you're up to!!

Hello everyone! My name's Isa and I'm from Lisbon, Portugal so you'll have to excuse me if sometimes my english isn't very good :D I'm a huge CSI fan, especially Las Vegas! You're all sooooo lucky, here the television just started to show the 6th season about 2 weeks ago and I already saw spoilers of the 7th :( Oh well! All I can do is wait!! Anyways... *waves to everyone* :D

*throws confettis* *makes a welcoming party* Welcome Horatios_Shades and Raltarnee-A new fellow portuguese :D Glad to see you here! I know what it's like about the episodes *cries* But whatever, we just get used to it! And your english is just fine, mine is probably worse and everybody seems to understand me, anyway ;)

Hey,
newbie here from houston, tx. Big csi fan, it's my favorite show(s).

anyways, looking foward to talking to you guys.

Okay so here I am :)
I'm 21, and I live in Detmold, which is a small town in Germany. Right now I'm in my 2nd year of vocational training going to be a lab assistant, and right now I ought to be learning as I'll have my intermediate examinations (part I) on Tuesday, but I prefer writing stuff here *lol*
I heard about this forum at LiveJournal, I guess, and as I don't like the German CSI forum very much, I decided to join here. I love international forums b/c it gives me the possibility to get to know people from all over the world, and that's really fascinating!
In my free time I go to my horse, hang out with friends, write fan fics, make videos, listen to music (Punk rock, alternative).
So my ships are Sandle and D/L, I don't really watch CSI:Miami so I don't ship any couple there ;)
Besides CSI, my absolute fav TV show is NCIS, I just love that so much!
Here in germany we're far behind with the episodes so I can find a lot of spoilers here, that's great, I'm just too curious! *lol*
Well I think now you know quite a lot about me, if there are any questions left, just PM me, I love to get to know new people!

Bye, SDL

Back