Introductions/Farewells

*brings caviar* Who wants the stinky little fish eggs !

Dont shoot me i come in peace *shifty eyes*

Well my frineds got sick of me takling about CSI 24/7 soo... well i guess thats why im here good to know theres other people in the world who are as obsessed as i am *dances*

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been checking out this site for a while and I finally decided to join because I absolutely loooove CSI and CSI: Miami and I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Welcome to the nut house, togolicious__xo. With over 6000 members on this board, that's a lot of people to get to know. But have fun trying. Grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and stay a while.

Ha, thanks GA. It was curiosity, I suppose. This place has a completely different feel - Misc here has much longer threads, for one thing! And my procrastination repertoire has expanded to include watching CSI on Spike...

Also, I see it as my civic duty to provide the hockey thread here with more chatter. I'd hate to see DaWacko having to converse with herself! :eek:

mimic said:

Also, I see it as my civic duty to provide the hockey thread here with more chatter. I'd hate to see DaWacko having to converse with herself! :eek:

I'vebeen afraid when I have a big debate with myself :lol: :lol:

Welcome newbies!

Back