Introductions/Farewells

I'm not back home yet, but I can get on the internet now so YAY! So I guess technically I'm back.

Welcome back needmorecsi! Great to have you back again. :D

Hello and welcme Sazb to the forums. It's great to have you here. :)

I'm probably not going to be on that much anymore. I've been on loads cos I've had like a 6 week holiday but I've now started university doing my nurse training so I'm anticipating to be using the internet for educational purposes only for some time unfortunately :( (that's like my permanent expression right now!). I'll be on from time to time though.

Hi everybody, it's me Zippy or Erin, appearing again after a long, long absence. I hope some of you still remember me. :rolleyes: I said I might not be back to Talk again but today I just had to post because of the bad news I've heard about Tuesdaymorning. What a bad way to start posting again...anyway since I've logged in, I might as well say my greetings to everyone here. I'm back from my long trip. I truly missed you all and the fun I had posting in the threads but I had restrained myself from coming back. I was afraid I might spend too much time here(like the last time). But well...after some chats with Casper, I've decided to visit Talk again but not as frequent as before. I'll come in for short whiles whenever I can. Let's hope I can strike a balance between Talk and work and all the rest of life's activities. :p

wb zippy! :)

Today was my first day as at my resident-school. I had to move out at home. That is why I can´t be online daily from now on.
Still I´ll come around here from time to time, however not as often as before.

yeah...i found the thread... :devil:
im a great speaker, but i'll be short...^^
im french, so excuse the mistakes :D
im a huge fan of CSI, especially George >3

Wibble, is your sign linked to Grey's Anatomy? :confused:
love this song ^^

*takes the plate of cookies and runs away* :devil:

Hey Zippe-dee-do-daa!! You're back and I'm glad to hear that you'll try to balance between work and TalkCSI :D. Cheerios to you!

And welcome to the thread pti_chou.. ah..French eh? Nice language they speak. Hehe..

Back