Introductions/Farewells

I think I need to be kicked for not posting here often enough. Its like I completely forget about this whole forum, and that in itself is sad. Maybe I need someone to remind me?

Hang in there csi_fanatic87 ! ;)
sounds so funny 'hang in there' .. pss. :p

Laci ,how you could forget, it a big house who looks like huge brownie :lol: i can be your reminder, but believe me, it's can be pretty annoying :lol: ok, just don't forget about us and let's go!

LtKitty said:Laci ,how you could forget, it a big house who looks like huge brownie :lol: i can be your reminder, but believe me, it's can be pretty annoying :lol: ok, just don't forget about us and let's go!

Quite easily actually... I've got college, then acouple of other message boards I post at. And yes, you can be my reminder. I don't care how annoying you are. Just as long as it gets my attention. ;)

Welcome Laci to the board and all the best at the ER csi_fanatic!

LtKitty said:
it a big house who looks like huge brownie :lol:

Hm...that reminds me of 'Hansel and Gretel'. :lol:! And Wibble can be the one who lures us into her home and throw little kids into the oven! :eek:

Hahahaha...just kidding. :p

I hope you're doing well and you'll come back soon csi_fanatic87.

And welcome to all the newbies,have fun.

CSIsMANIAC said:
And Wibble can be the one who lures us into her home and throw little kids into the oven! :eek:

Hahahaha...just kidding. :p

Now Casper...don't give me ideas for punishments :devil:

:lol:

*looks around* I'm home! How did I not find this place sooner? Am I dreaming? Finally people who WANT to talk about CSI. My family is not nearly obsessed enough to have these sorts of conversations with me. Sometimes I feel so *sniff* alone. LOL. But those days are over now.

LOL it's the same for my family :p I'm driving them crazy I know how you feel. My sister says that CSI is worst thant drug lol. And yes it's fun to have a place to talk about CSI ;)

Back