Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

^ :lol: Yeahyeah, IKEA is EVIL because it's Swedish. I love Swedish meatballs and poached potatoes. :p

And no problem OsirisSwe :D.

DaWacko said:
:eek: SWEDISH!

Välkommen! Jag hoppas att du trivs här!
You scare me... I'm 21 and I study political science and international relations (or at least try to study)

and shush Casper... IKEA shucks :p I've explaned why :lol: It's Swedish (OsirisSwe... erm... I happen to be a Finn :lol: )

Tack! (Thank you)
Kul med lite svenska! Scare you?! No need for that.

I´m already enjoying myself, reading LOADS of threads, old and new.

hello OsirisSwe I thought you name related to Osiris king of the afterlife in Egyptian mythology first time I saw it sos, but thanks to DaWacko i know what it means now. So do you speak two languages English and sweedish

Well no one else seems to have said it, but bye for now to calleighdelko! Hope that you do manage to get on here at school sometime :) Take care x

Footyliz said:

:lol: He/She :lol: Sorry mate I had to chuckle

Sorry Ducky that came out all wrong didn't mean it to sound like you weren't there, that comment and apology was directed at you!! :rolleyes:

Would I ever talk over you, it's more than my life is worth ;)

draig_goch said:
hello OsirisSwe I thought you name related to Osiris king of the afterlife in Egyptian mythology first time I saw it sos, but thanks to DaWacko i know what it means now. So do you speak two languages English and sweedish

Yeah I speak both english and swedish, I have studied spanish for a while as well and I´ve picked up a bit of french and a bit of german over the years. That´s the way it goes when you´re from a small country with a "small" language. You from Wales?

Bunny said:
::deep breath::

Hello, everyone,

I'm Bunny, but as you might have guessed, that isn't my real name. I've 'named' myself after The Bunny Suicides, what is an incredibly sweet book about bunnies committing suicide. :)

But really, it's a cute book. And now animals were harmed in the making of it.

I've been lurking on this site forever now and just never got to sign up.
So, here I am and you're going to find me mostly in the CSI:NY forums.

Some tidbits about myself:
I'm 21 years old and I study German and English Literature. I'm a huge CSI and CSI:NY fan.
I have a cat named Elvis.
I have a weird sense of humor that needs time to get accustomed to, to put it like that. At least that's what other people tell me...

On a final note, I really like this board. ;)

OMG THE BUNNY SUICIDE BOOK ROCKS!!!!!!!!

*ahem*
Welcome newbies!!! :D

Detective_Burn said:

Hey Bunny, did you know I´m German also? :D
Who is your favourite from CSI:NY?

Why, hello there! :)
I had no clue! There's not many of us around here, is there? I think I know of maybe two other Germans.

Favourite character: Danny, without a doubt.

^^^Someone else who know the book. Whoohoo!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back