Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

ive been on here for ages but ive never introduced myself! i cant believe how rude i am!lol so im lindsey from Wales!!!been watching csi from the start!!and i love it!

Hi there *waves* I've been stalking these boards for a long while, so it was about time I joined I guess :p

Online I'm usually known as Setsu - you can call me Setsu, Set or Aiden, whatever you wish. I'm Spanish, 23, female (well, looking at my username that's pretty much a given), student/unemployed/amateur web designer, interested in everything computers-related... and of course, with a healthy obsession with CSI, that's why I've decided to join this forum.

My list of favourites would be kinda long since I love almost all the characters in the shows, but my "special one" has always been, still is and will always be Grissom - I know I'm not really original here, but I can't help myself. He's just perfect <3

I won't be able to say much about the newest episodes/seasons, since they still haven't been aired on TV here :( But anyway, I'll try to post as much as I can.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to TalkCSI Debbie and Setsu! :) Have fun posting here, and help yourselves to the brownies ;)

Thanks everyone! I'm sure I will love being here :D

Hormiga, glad to know I'm not the only Spanish around - Actually, when I joined I was wondering if there would be any other one or not :lol:

*grabs a few brownies because is shamelessly addicted to chocolate* Yay, brownies! You really know how to welcome properly a new member ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back