Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Hi everyone! I'm Shilo and I just joined talk CSI today. I'm a huge fan of the LV CSI, but I don't watch any of the others like NY or Miami.
My favourite character is Catherine, followed closely by Sara, and my favourite episode is "Grave Danger" by far!

so, hi everyone!
*waves*

welcome shilo

i joined the board a long time ago but i had to leave the board
as you have guessed im back
and as i did not introduce my self the first time i will do it now

so hi im nicole i joined the board about a year ago but i only rejoined it yesterday
so hi everyone :)

Welcome Shilo and welcome back CalleighDelko...hey, do you write for fanfiction? Because there's a CalleighDelko there too... :confused:

Dutchie said:
Welcome Shilo and welcome back CalleighDelko...hey, do you write for fanfiction? Because there's a CalleighDelko there too... :confused:
i am registored at fanfic.net
im working on one now but im a bit nevous to put it on as i am not sure if anyone would like it

Welcome back Nicole, you should put your fanfiction up i'm sure that there would be loads of people out there that would be intrested in reading it ;)

Welcome to Talk CSI Shilo and to you too CalleighDelko. Ya know, I once had that same problem. I thought no one would actually read my stuff! But in the end, people do and it really brings satisfaction. You'll never know if you don't try ;).

Now I remember CalleighDelko, guardian angel is your story! *hits head for not remembering* You should just post, I think people will just read anyway. Tell you what: I'll read! :D

zippy said:
^^Wow you guys swam with dolphins! How amazing. Even if I have the chance I won't be able to, coz my swimming skill is sooo amateur-ish.
Don't give up, your dreams can come true!

Welcome, everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back