Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Welcome Melissa, Julie, Walrus and Dutchie!

Bye, Cahterinesmyidol. Have fun out there.

Did someone saw the brownies???

name-chelsea
age-18
location-calgary
job-super store employee
bf-levon(CatherineWillows)
pets-2dogs,2cats and a fish named homer!
fav veggie-baked potatoes...yummy in my tummy
fav color-green
fav subject-math and science but i dont like my teacher(for science)
fav show-csi
fav band-rilo kiley
fav girl csi-catherine
fav boy csi-nicky!!
and hey i am a nice person so if you wanna be friends just ask!!

HI ALL, IVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A FEW DAYS SO IM JUST GETTING USED TO IT. WELL ACTUALLY IM AT WORK.
I LIVE IN YORKSHIRE (whoops caps) in england, my fav csi is las vegas n miami not too keen on new york too many of same type my fav characters are nick and grissom ( theres just something about him thats lovely)
i love my animals and enjoy travelling fav place so far is dominican republic.
love rugby league and hate football
and have swam with dolphins for my wedding present off my hubby. was ace :cool:

Welcome to the club Manda :). Ooooh, you swam with dolphins. Heh. We have something in common then. Cute little things. Well then, post away!

^^Wow you guys swam with dolphins! How amazing. Even if I have the chance I won't be able to, coz my swimming skill is sooo amateur-ish. I also know an old lady artist who loves all things dolphins and would go swim with them almost every year.

Oh! Before I forget, welcome aboard Manda!

hey you dont have to be a good swimmer to swim with them cos you wear a life vest so you dont sink but you aint allowed to kick your feet cos it scares them. anyone who gets a chance to swim with them should its a fantastic experience and they dont feel like they look either. i love it. got some fantastic pics too :D thanks for the fab welcome folks.
how do i add a pic to this forum?

Oh really?! Cool! Next time, when I have the chance. And I don't know that dolphins evolved from wolves... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back