Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

^^Oooh! Thank you Dolhpin! Hey maybe if I don't get to swim with the dolphins, I can swim with you. :lol:

Hi, Im new. Blah blah blah. I'm Megan, or Megs, if you wish. I have moved twice in the last six months, one of those was a huge move cross-country. I am a stay-at-home pseudo-mom and Navy wife. I love all three CSI's, NY is my favorite, followed by Vegas, then Miami. I do watch them all, though!

Hey everyone. Heh, it's my time to go now. I'm really not happy about it but the comp demands it's rest so rest it shall and off I must go. Take care everyone and see ya lot some other time.

*waves*

-Casper

:eek: Noooo! Casp you cannot leave us! :(

Will you come back when the new seasons starts? :(

Have phun ;)

Whaaa! Casper, no! :eek: *cries*

How can you leave us? :( :(

Oh, I really hope you come back soon!! *sniff*

Yes, I will be back when the new season starts. I'm still lagging behind here. Still at S3 :p.

I'll try to come in if I can. Today, I happen to have time to post. So today is eventually the last you'll see of me till I don't know when.

You lot have fun too!

Welcome Megan and *sobs* :( bye Casper....for now.....hope you'll be back soon! *sigh*

Thank you for all the welcomes! I'm sure you will find me with my mind happily in a gutter somewhere discussing Flack or Danny! Haha

zippy said:
^^Oooh! Thank you Dolhpin! Hey maybe if I don't get to swim with the dolphins, I can swim with you. :lol:
Anytime! :D

Welcome, Meg and bye bye CSIsMANIAC!

CSIsMANIAC said:
Hey everyone. Heh, it's my time to go now. I'm really not happy about it but the comp demands it's rest so rest it shall and off I must go. Take care everyone and see ya lot some other time.

*waves*

-Casper

NOOOOOOOO!!! Not you Sayang!! *cries* Now what am I and Zippy suppose to do!?! :( Talk to you on MSN :p

CSIsMANIAC said:

*waves*

-Casper

No! :eek: Damn...we seem to be losing a lot of cool people lately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back