Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ you mean had brownies... no wait I am an angel remember, stop looking at me!

Welcome Marissa *hands Marissa a brownie*

The brownies are great here, and oh yeah welcome nice to have another Boa Vista fan here. I think we have both of them on this board now.

Hello there!

I'm Melissa, Lis for short.

I'm a student in high school.
My interests are sketching, painting, playing guitar, sewing, playing tennis, learning languages, linguistics and many other silly things.
In the future I would like to see myself as a sucessful clothing desginer downtown where I live, or as a linguist(I'd like to know Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, German and Swedish) or I'd like to see myself doing something with tourism. -rolls eyes- Or maybe a police officer. =\ I have pretty high hopes. Heh.

Uhhh...I joined the site because, I don't know, I was bored of another forum I usually post on and yeuh, I enjoy CSI. :S

Hey you guys,
my name is Julie and from Orlando Florida, I am a senior in high school. I totally love CSI and happy to be in this forum.

Just thought I'd post real quick in here. I'm not going to be posting on TalkCSI hardly at all anymore. If I do, I'll just be in the fanfic or shippers thread. I had fun while it lasted. :)

Hello, Julie. For a few weeks in the winter, I worked at a hotel in Orange City, FL, not to far from your area. Wlecome aboard.

Hello, Melissa. Since you like sewing, I've got a couple of buttons that have fallen off a shirt. (Just kidding... or am I. ;) ) Welcome to the nut house, all newbies. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Catherinesmyidol, watch out in that shipper forum. They just signed up another green-name (Moderator), to keep an eye on that forum.

Heila said:
Hello there!

I'm Melissa, Lis for short.

I'm a student in high school.
My interests are sketching, painting, playing guitar, sewing, playing tennis, learning languages, linguistics and many other silly things.
In the future I would like to see myself as a sucessful clothing desginer downtown where I live, or as a linguist(I'd like to know Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, German and Swedish) or I'd like to see myself doing something with tourism. -rolls eyes- Or maybe a police officer. =\ I have pretty high hopes. Heh.

Uhhh...I joined the site because, I don't know, I was bored of another forum I usually post on and yeuh, I enjoy CSI. :S
Welcome Lis :) You're the only other Melissa I know (besides myself) that uses Lis for the shortened version of your name
I'm guessing its because you dont like being called Missy (the only person that can call ME that is my Favorite Aunt in CA)
anyways if You need anything drop me or anyone else here a PM we're all a pretty friendly bunch

Welcome Lis and Julie!! I hope you like the board :D

Lis, as for languages... I can tell Swedish is pretty easy (with grammar) and when you know Swedish, I think Norwegian isn't that hard either (except they have two different kinds or something... ) and Finnish... ah, it's bit more difficult :D
So go for it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back