If You Were A CSI, What Would You Have "Issues" With?

Odour's and vomit. Most things I am cool with, i've seen lot's of stuff and I think the more gross scenes are cool.

I got to volunteer in a hospital once and I had to go clean up this one room (nothing big) but I was like..Is this person uh...passed on, I had no idea how to put it and I had to take off heart monitor stuff off her and I thought that was just the coolest thing ever that I got to work with a dead body.

Yes, I am a *little* morbid.

I don't have a problem with blood. As for the different types of cases (child murderers or rape, etc...) I never really thought about it, but I'm not really an emotional person. I think the thing that would get me would be stomach contents. I mean sorting through vomit, and just the smell of it. In one episode, they were looking for traces of something and Hodges came in to smell the contents of both victims and I just about nearly felt ill.

I would have a huge problem with child abuse, both sexual and physical. Anyone who could do something so bad to such an innocent being doesn't deserve to live, in my opinion.

And I would also have a problem with the smell of decomposing bodies, etc... I have a very sensitive sense of smell... I would totally make a crap CSI! lol...

my problems are the same as grissom: 'guys who hit their wives, guys who deal death to kids, and assault on children', those are the emotional problems.
and of course, the smells. in my anatomy lab last semester, i couldnt go near the containers where our animals were kept. i was really close to tossing my cookies a few times, but luckily it never happed.
other than that, probably just bugs. but not all kinds, just the squirmmy ones. actually, i guess thats a lot. no carrier in forensics for me i guess!

id have a real big problem with vomit, when i saw the episode where sara was going through vomit and she found a peice a human skin, *shivers* grosses me out so much!!

I'd have issues with autopsies Working cases where small children are involved or babies
My mum is a theatre nurse and I have to leave the room when she starts talking about them cutting off people's legs and her carrying them could not deal with that lol!!!

Back