If You Were A CSI, What Would You Have "Issues" With?

I'm going to have to say cases dealing with children. As a nurse I see alot of body fluids and other rank things, but when it comes to the kiddos I get a little attached.

Any crime that has children involved.

Also, I'd have a problem with the smell of dead bodies, or having to swab peoples vomit, etc. Blech.

Yeah Vomit properly makes me vomit!!

I couldn't do Miami, cause I'm not a big fan of boats or big stretches of water. Odd I know

I'm with folks on the kids thing, can't stand it when kids are mistreated it breaks my heart.

Probably serial killers. I can't even watch a horror movie dealing with serial killers and I remember watching Strip Strangler and being scared to death by the first scene of that episode, where the guy is all of a sudden standing in front of her bed. Processing that body would be hard for me, especially when you know that there's a good chance you'll see another body just like it in the near future.

Probably serial killers. I can't even watch a horror movie dealing with serial killers and I remember watching Strip Strangler and being scared to death by the first scene of that episode, where the guy is all of a sudden standing in front of her bed.
Same here! :eek:

I know what you mean in regards to serial killers, it's the cool and collected one's that frighten the life out of me, killer's like 'Blue Paint Killer' & 'Paul Millander' the very smart killer's I would have big issues with.

Back