If You Were A CSI, What Would You Have "Issues" With?

cool question- never really thought about it!

but hrm.... i'd def. have major issues with the reeeeally bad wounds and the bad smell at the autopsies and stuff... like even on the program, when you see like eg. how the guy was shot and then you see the inside of the body and stuff, it just seriously grosses me out...

and i agree with kurtgobang, BUGS. they freak the heck outta me... so i guess i'd not be going into grissom's office...

i guess i'd rather be a lab-techie... like do all the dna stuff like greg <3 hehe....

xoxo-gregsanderslover

I'm getting better about the bugs. I can even kill my own spiders now, my brother used to have to do that for me. I might have to take back my last post, i'd have a problem if the suspect is still alive.

Growing up with a sister constantly sick and animals and stuff...I don't think I'd have problems with body stuff, i.e. vomit, blood, whatever. Actually, at the hospital, I scared the nurse who took a blood sample cause I was watching the blood go into the needle, I must've had quite the interested look on my face :D Anyway, as a lot of people have said....Kids. I would just get so mad at anybody who hurt a kid. I can't imagine why anyone would do that. So yeah, all that said, it's not bodies and body parts and bodily fluids that bug me. It's the LIVE bodies that bug me. And I'm actually planning on being a CSI or a lab tech when I'm older(I'm only 14 now), but I haven't decided yet.

I'd probably have issues with decomposing bodies. Ewww. Of course, I have no idea if I would or wouldn't, I've never come in contact with one before, but anyways....

The only issue I would probably have is if victim was in some kind of major accident and their bones were sticking out of their skin or if they have any joint dislocations. I have dislocated my knees a few times and I CAN NOT stand the sight of something like that. I basically freak out and have to look away or I feel sick.

for me probably working with dead bodies and blood but thats something that you would get used to with that kind of career

Mine would be spit or mucous, that's my pet peeve and my son & friends drive me crazy with it. They have learned how to spit and suck it back in their mouth or spit in the air and catch it in their mouth, ewwwww getting sick thinkin bout it. so that be mine, plus young victims, children, unless they were kids spittin on each other J/K.

Wet hair!!! like if it's in a drain pipe and if i had to pull it out...or jelly or anything jelly like cos food shouldn't move that way! it's unnatural!!

Back