If You Were A CSI, What Would You Have "Issues" With?

um...lot's of things whould weird me out but i have to say swabing bodyly fluids whould be a little much for me

maggots. i eat way to much rice to be dealing with maggots.

and snakes. the rest i'd adjust too over time.

I would have to say mostly I'd have problems with dead kids, crimes against disabled people, completely reasonless crimes as in killing because of race, sexuality, appearance, any other differences. I have a terrible problem with my gag reflex, but as determined to become involved in the CSI issue as i am i could deal as long as it wasn't my blood (lol) I could be a lab tech of some sort but i think it'd be funner on the field and my kind of brain and preferences are better suited on the scene.

Tinjas, WELCOME! :D

While I enjoy having you here, your post is a bit disturbing. (I'm a doctor and I've seen everything.) Please edit, because this is a PG-13 forum and your post maybe pushing the limits.

Smells. I'd have to carry a lot of Vicks Vapo-Rub to keep from smelling all the decomp and stuff they smell.

And I couldn't process a crime scene in an elevator unless I was able to keep the door propped open. I might even have problems using an elevator to get to a crime scene - I'm claustrophobic in elevators.

I'd probably have a problem with Muscous too. I can handle children, but if they have a runny nose and it's gooey, i gag. Vomit is a problem, the smell would be too. I can the sight and smell of blood, it doesn't bother me. I can't handle dark small places, or high places. fear of closed spaces, heights, and bugs.

Dead children, especially the dead of toddlers and babies angers me ALOT. Incest REALLY pisses me off, and I can't stand discrimination against sexuality, race, and gender.

wait i thought of something else after watching No Humans Involved. I would have a problem dealing with cases involving severe child abuse, but then again so would most people.

I would have a problem with parents killing their children or anyone killing children. I would also have problems with maggots because I found one in my food at this resturant one time and it ruined me.

okay, I'd have a problem with the suspect. I could deal with the victim's family, the victim if their alive, all the things that come with a dead body, but I can't handle living people. I couldn't deal with car crashs that the person was intoxicated because my dad is an alchohalic. Other then that, I'd be good in the field. I don't like the lab because it's monotonous. I actually want to be a lawyer.

I would have a problem with parents killing their children or anyone killing children. I would also have problems with maggots because I found one in my food at this resturant one time and it ruined me.

When we were emptying the the trash at my work we found maggots mixed in with the salad stuff, it was my job to rinse them out of the trash can and down the drain. Maggots aren't all bad, the make good fishing bait. And as for children, that just makes the creep even sicker.

Back