If You Were A CSI, What Would You Have "Issues" With?

i wouldn´t have issues with anything like blood, bug, body etc.
i think the thing i would really get upset ´bout and don´t know if i could keep my compouser with are perps that say they don´t regret what they did or even say the had fun doing it.

it´s the live humans that bug me...

Sara has a thing with saliva, like me. I really just can't stand stand bloody teeth and spit. It makes me gag. Anything else is okay, though. :p

Saliva...that's what it was! Thank you...I knew she had an issue with something, I don't know why I was thinking mucous. I guess because that's my issue, lol.

I don't think I could spend the whole day wearing a white robe identyfing DNA or other chemical stuff... The interactions with other people is the intersting part. It's what keeps us alive!!

PEACE

Lol, good point. But even before I started watching CSI, I've always wanted to know what things were made of. Being a lab technician would be my chance to find out. The lab work would be really fun for me. Plus think of all those cool experiments you could do. :D

I guess I would get tired of doing the same things over and over again, but being a CSI in the field would just freak me out too much.

I mean, I can't watch a horror movie without having a nightmare after it. Imagine seeing real dead bodies! Especially if they're stabbed to death with guts oozing out...Ew. :eek:

If i could get over the fact that it would be dead people, I think I would have a problem with a problem with the maggots, and the insides of a cleaner. I was watching butterflied?i think, and warrick has to search through a cleaner bag, and that totally grossed me out for some inane reason. I think i could handle the blood, because i can watch that all the time and not get freaked out. I can manage horror movies without having nightmares ;)

You're lucky, the only way I'll watch a horror movie is if I'm forced...and even then I won't give up without a fight. :devil:

I don't think any of my many issues would affect being a CSI. I guess I'd dislike processing evidence in small spaces, but I could deal with it. As for blood and dead people, the more the better :devil:

The only things I can think of that gross me out are food related, like Jell-o. Jell-o grsses me out! So maybe i would have issues with ballistics gel? *ponders* I don't really think so though. Whenever they show it on the show I just want to touch it!

I can manage horror movies without having nightmares

I love horror movies too, they don't freak me out at all....I guess it's b/c I know it's fake blood. But when it's real blood, I just can't take it.

Something else I never considered until several people mentioned it here....the smell. I don't think I'd do well with that at all either.

i'd have a problem with the smell and vomit. omag i have such issues with vomit, i think i have a phobia of it (there reallie is such a thing i just can't remember what it is). the blood and other things i don't think would bother me too much...

wait hold on what am i talking about i could barely touch a dead frog when i had to disect one in 8th grade. i nearly had a heart attack just looking at it and there were some kids like my friend that were making it move and stuff EEEWWWWW!!!! soo being a coroner definately out of the question for me.

now that I think about, there are several situations that I would not deal with appropirately. Like abuse of children. Be it physical, sexual or whatever...I would probably go all vigilante on the suspect. I wouldn't be the one interrogating that one, that's for sure. I'll stick to the morgue, better manners.

I could deal with pretty much everything. I'm weird like that. The only thing I don't go well with is spiders *shudder*

Back