If Grissom Leaves After 2007 **NO Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If Grissom Leaves After 2007

I'd like to think i'd keep watching, but I really aren't so sure, I'll have to wait too see if it happens...hopefully Billy will change his mind about leaving :D

I agree when Grissom leaves the show next season I won't watch anymore. But I really think that if Billy leaves it is for health reasons and nothing else,so what are we to do. CRY,cry,and cry some more. I think that the show won't even survive a season without Billy. Life without Grissom will be like a disaster. Man, I am so obsessed with Grissom. I wish I could find an email address for the writers or producers of the show. Maybe better writting would keep Billy with CSI. :( :( :( :( :(

I will be extremely upset but I'll still watch it. I'm a diehard GSR fan and will be devastated if he leaves. If he does, then I think we'd need either closure for GSR fans or Sara leaving with him someway, with it left open for them to return at any time.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

I have a feeling that when he leaves, the show will end. Because he and Jorja have said that they want to leave together, and Idk, they're both just a major part of the show. *shrugs*

They should have made season 6 FABULOUS because there will be season 7 with Grissom (I dont expect anything umm...good) and then he might be going. So Another thing why we can say CSI isnt the same old show we loved that much. BTW, Catherine would be a great boss, but honestly I don't think it would be as good as it USED TO be with Grissom.

I heard they were going to phase Grissom out over season 7 -- not a direct leaving sort of thing, but just have him work less cases and have him around less. But I think that if both Peterson and Fox leave at the same time, then the show will either end or lose ratings; they're a huge part of the show.

I'm addicted to Grissom. If he leaves , who is going to counter that jerk Eckley? :lol:

I think Catherine could take him, but this season... It definitely seems as if they're buddies, or at least like she's trying to be.

I think I'd definetly still watch I'm not that huge of a fan of Grissom *ducks* so it wouldnt phase me at all
But I can definetly understand what it feels like when a character you love gets written off the show so I would feel bad for all of you that are fans of his

Grissom is great for quotes, but I'm not that big of a fan either. I prefer Greg or Warrick, to be honest. If he went, I'd also watch, but the show would definitely lose ratings as a result of his large fanbase.

Ultimately CSI is entertainment and entertainment is a business. The Thursday night time slot that it holds charges 3-4 times the amount to advertise in than any other night. And considering CSI is the number one rated program, chances are the producers/CBS will pay Mr. Peterson anything he wants to stay with the show for a couple more seasons. I don't like to believe it, but most things really do come down to money.

Also, I find that in most shows the most well-known actors are placed first in the credits and very last in the credits (Peterson and Guilfoyle). And I know that when CSI first started the only actors I knew of were Grissom and Brass. I would expect that if Grissom does leave after seasson 7 they will increase the roles of Catherine and Brass to fill the gap.

I'd watch to see what happened.

He will be doing a play in the winter from Nov-Dec. called "A Dublin Carol" in Rhode Island- ;)so I assume that they'll film his roles on CSI, before he goes on this brief leave--here's a news bulletin that is about why he may be leaving- and if he wants to go- then, he can do movie roles and theater-which he loves-- and that would be fantastic-7 years is a long run and he's 53, and maybe burnt out-and doesn't always want to be Grissom--- :( so wish him luck- ;)and his health is fine- that's not the reason-that was the problem at the beginning of S/5-- long time ago- two years to be exact-

http://www.csifiles.com/news/130206_01.shtml

The reason I watch CSI Vegas instead of the spinoffs is solely thanks to the atmosphere Grissom gives CSI:LV. Believe me, I tried watching the other spinoffs and enjoyed the way the characters worked together, but there's something about Grissom that just holds the team together so well. I remember watching Gum Drops and I thought it was one of the best episodes ever, but it seemed unreal without Gil there to put in his thoughts and quirky actions.

JMHO. :)

I believe the show will continue with or without Grissom, it wouldn't be the same but it will go on...

If Grissom leaves CSI, i'd stop watching, much as i LOVE Sara, i just couldn't watch it without Grissom.... :( Oh God, i think i'm gonna cry just thinking about it.....

I can feel my heart breaking already..... :( :( :(

I have to stop thinking about it, my eyes are starting to well up..... :( :(
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back