If Grissom Leaves After 2007 **NO Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If Grissom Leaves After 2007

i don't think i'll be watching CSI anymore without Gris. i think the show will go on, but it won't be that popular any more. besides i guess JF or some other characters will quit not much later :( so sad *cries and runs away from this devilish thread*

Cheer up, guys. It may just be a rumor. After all, everyone knows it's Grissom's lan, and without him, *shudders painfully* we'd only have Ecklie. Eek!

I'd watch it. Grissom is an imporant character, but others are too.
It would be very interesting to see what would the writers do about it.
Like, two main characters left That 70's Show in the 7th season and the 8th one was still great.
I don't think CSI:LV would get worse.

I would still tune in if there is no grissom. Don't get me wrong I love grissom, I just look at the few episodes where there is a noticable lack of his character, and ask myself was the show any weaker cause he wasn't there. The answer was no. Look how well Gum Drops came off. The first time CSI went #1 was Ellie (a basically grissomless episode). I will really miss the character Grissom, but I think the show could still be great

OMG! If Grissom leaves............ there is like no point in watching the show. Same if anyone leaves. They all have their own personality that makes the show good. No one can replace any of them especially Grissom.
~~~~~~<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><~~~~~~~~

*yelps* No, ick, only Ecklie around would be...bad. I like the other chars but do have a harder time paying attention when Gris isn't around.

I'm not sure, I'd watch to see how it turns out. That's funny about this thread because I was thinking about posting a poll and someone beat me to it. :D
Anyway
Grissom makes the show, and if he does leave and Gris and Sara are still in their **achem** relationship, I'd like to see how that is handled.

toomuchovertime said:
Cheer up, guys. It may just be a rumor. After all, everyone knows it's Grissom's lan, and without him, *shudders painfully* we'd only have Ecklie. Eek!
Ewwww yeah! Hadn't thought 'bout that :eek: Oh, my :rolleyes:

STOP THE WORLD.

There's no way he's leaving uh-huh NOPE :devil: *crosses fingers*

no way i wont let grissom leave i dont want ecklie!! icky! grissom is the one who keeps the show all together! he is the one who make sthe show good!!

I'd probably will still watch it but then there would probably be less sarcastic remarks. That's sad. I like william petersen. He's a great actor.

I will watch the show until the very last episode. But, after Grissom leaves I may be the only one. I love Billy Peterson and his character, and the show won't be the same without him. But then I remember all the other great characters that are on this show. Although, I think Grissom is amazing, it would be a bit of a disservice to the others if everyone stopped watching. I think that I'll have to respect Billy Peterson's decision to move on, and I just hope that I can continue to see him work. I'll cry so hard if he leaves, but he deserves to be happy doing what he wants. I don't really want to think about this though, so I will wait until the time comes that he leaves.

If Grissom leaves Conrad Eclie will win the battle between the two. Grissom keeps the whole thing together and everone in order. If he's gone who will make Eclie and the Seriff look bad and mad. I will still watch as long a Nick (George Eads) and Greg (Eric Szmanda) are on the show. But I will sorely miss Grissom and his scientific ways.

I would still watch the show if Grissom left, but I don't think I'd be that interested in it anymore. Truth be told, he's not the whole show, but he's a big part of it. Billy and Jorja are talking about leaving together??? Wow, I didn't know that. That would totally suck. But I'd still watch the show no matter what. It would just never be the same.

I missed the part about him and Jorja wanting to leave together. I agree with the earlier comment, it might just end the show. *sniff* *is glad CSI NY will still be on at least*

if Grissom leaves the show i think it will be horrible .. but i dont think i would stop watching it... like some other people said i would still like to see how the writers work the show...and i dont think they would try to replace him because personally i think it would be stupid to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back